ADVERTISEMENT

Lake Forest Vs. The Field

SCash

Getting reps on JV
Sep 14, 2007
Lake is far and away the best team in the South. How do they match up with the Upstate schools? I would say #22 is at least the top 5 2 way players in the state. Just don't know how he would do against loaded boxes against St. George's, Hodgson, and Caravel? Because Lake refuses to pass.

Flamer is an absolute beast and any team will have difficulty stopping him. But you have to throw the ball a little or else St. George's and Caravel will crowd the line of scrimmage and make things difficult for Lake.

Agreed. Laurel was stacking the box and blitzing backers today, just begging to be hit with a quick slant or screen and Lake didn't do it. That's something I would like to see them add.

Speaking of upstate teams and Lake, next week against Archmere should be a good one. It could at least answer some of your questions.

This is a good question... Depends on how you look at the two road games that played up North and scores.. Beat MP 15-6 and Brandywine 13-12 .. You can give credence that it is a disadvantage traveling and playing Sat morning as I do to some extent.. but neither of those two teams are in the upper-echelon of North D2 teams... No way to figure I guess until the play-offs seeding and home field will be crucial for them IMO

This post was edited on 10/20 10:29 AM by ravensrooster2

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT