ADVERTISEMENT

Laurel Bulldogs!

You and I both know Georges and hvt are basically division 1. Anytime your school can basically recruit.....what is their enrollment?

Originally posted by ottie35:
You and I both know Georges and hvt are basically division 1. Anytime your school can basically recruit.....what is their enrollment?
well yes we agree here,,, not that they recruit in the traditional sense but they are two of the larger enrollment D2 schools with the largest football participation..the more they win the more folks will choice their kids there.. but I don't think they are knocking on kids doors begging them to come there,,, but yes both should be D1 IMO

They are both over 1,000 kids, laurel is less than 500. Not bad for a small school to have back to back softball titles and compete for a football title in the same year.

Originally posted by nuk59:
@rr2

Not worth the energy and lil nuk said just try a spot of tea, it'll help you relax. lol And no jumping off of the HVT bandwagon now, you have been officially declared a Nukster.
happy0025.r191677.gif

Originally posted by ottie35:
They are both over 1,000 kids, laurel is less than 500. Not bad for a small school to have back to back softball titles and compete for a football title in the same year.
True.. just be humble about it... Let the kids get the glory..
happy0001.r191677.gif

Originally posted by Drennan2009:
the Laurel kids and families should be proud, great job guys!
Yes they should... as should the players... they made it happen...

When and who did stg and hvt recruit ???? I think winning is what draws some to APPLY to these 2 ....you have to APPLY and be accepted to these ncc vo tech's...a lot of kids are not accepted to the vo tech that was their first choice or not accepted at all to any because of middle school grades and attendance.......so it's actually harder on ncc vo tech's than on the "regular" feeder school who accepts all graduating 8th graders...you have never seen ncc vo tech coaches at youth games or schools trying to recruit but I have seen plenty of private and a couple of public coaches attempting to recruit

Originally posted by ravensrooster2:

Originally posted by nuk59:
@rr2

Not worth the energy and lil nuk said just try a spot of tea, it'll help you relax. lol And no jumping off of the HVT bandwagon now, you have been officially declared a Nukster.
wink.r191677.gif

A former Delmar football player saw Laurel's coach last night and went up to congratulate them on making the championship game. The coach responds with "how many championships have you been too?" The Delmar player responds with zero. Laurel's coach says "oh, that's what I thought". Pretty sure a thank you would have worked.

Delmar fans throwing the N word around, hicks!!! RR you are smokin crack, who ever said that is a bold face sore losing lier. Caravel fan booed and yelled four letter words at delmar running off the field durning halftime the last time we were there. and guys, remember who RR really is, the rockchalkjayhawk who was all over the Red lion football teams bandwagon, he is an idiot.

Originally posted by rizzo2005:
Delmar fans throwing the N word around, hicks!!! RR you are smokin crack, who ever said that is a bold face sore losing lier. Caravel fan booed and yelled four letter words at delmar running off the field durning halftime the last time we were there. and guys, remember who RR really is, the rockchalkjayhawk who was all over the Red lion football teams bandwagon, he is an idiot.
.. yeah I am probably a idiot but no one had to tell me I was standing right there and heard it with my own ears.. is what it is.. obviously a couple nut balls don't represent the whole fanbase and community.. and everyone has them few.. even CARAVEL .. Based on what you have posted on here over the years my guess is you were likely one of them..
chairshot.r191677.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT