ADVERTISEMENT

Likely or unlikely

jr15

Towel boy
Jan 11, 2014
Both the DI champ and Dll champ can be right next door to each other with SC (Georgetown) and WB (Bridgeville/Greenwood) winning

WB likely... SC toss up SC has to get over the Buffalo Bills curse or Minnesota Vikings if you prefer.. either or

WB likely... SC toss up SC has to get over the Buffalo Bills curse or Minnesota Vikings if you prefer.. either or
The Vikings thing was is actually my fault. My favorite player growing up was Tarkenton. Kinda strange for a Jet's fan, but that was one tough little guy.

Bummy you want to get in on this?.. if you say Roger the Dodger your off the island.. but I suspect Bumster may be a Lamonica guy which I am ok with Go KC.. but he will go with Theisman..booo

The Mad Stork..The Assassin, Sistrunk , Attkison

These dudes would snap your neck or spine and not think twice about it.. sociopaths actually but opposing QB's or WR's were not comfortable playing them Dont think Brady could survive those times just saying Brady part of the bubble wrap "special" generation haha

Last edited:
Reactions: 84rider
Bummy was partial to those San Diego Chargers in my 7-8th grade years. Defense had Ernie "Big Cat" Ladd, Earl Faison, and Speedy Duncan on defense; Keith Lincoln, Paul Lowe and Lance Alworth on offense. Alworth is a HOFr.

Their QB was either Tobin Rote or John Hadl. They had an All Pro now HOF OT named Ron Mix.

Alworth was my favorite.

Some consider their coach Sid Gillman to be the father of the modern passing game.

But if I had to go with a QB growing up from the old AFL it would have been the late Jack Kemp of the Buffalo Bills. He was one smart hombre.

Last edited:
I didnt even think they had a QB in San Diego before Dan Fouts.. damn dude you are old lol night night pop pop

How many 4th year juniors are on Sals team this year? I think I counted 7. No I’m not talking about seniors!

Big Cat wrestled also WWE, back then wrestling was great entertainment.

How many 4th year juniors are on Sals team this year? I think I counted 7. No I’m not talking about seniors!

would you guys stop.. Sals has never re-classed a kid.. parents do that before their kid enters HS. they repeat 7th or 8th or maybe even get held back sooner. Last I checked Sals doesnt have a middle school. Sals has nothing to do with that, DIAA rule is once you enter the doors of HS you get 4 years to play and they must be consecutive whether you play or not.

Reactions: runningman12001
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT