ADVERTISEMENT

Middletown - IMG Academy

Honestly tho if you really have not seen them in person you can’t understand. Good luck to MT got to respect their HC belief in his kids

I’m just being funny but I have heard several football coaches say that. And proceed to teach illegal techniques to gain an advantage

Good for Middletown. Even playing the "B" squad the Cavs will get an opportunity that they would never get by looking for a game in the mid Atlantic area. There will be all contacts and college connections on site. (in the day of instant video that still means something) .

raven and rider in a cage match...good way to start a Sunday morning....

Chesdel. Cmon man there will be no contacts made for the MT kids. It will just be a game that they get smoked. Sacrificial lambs for the machine. JMHO.

Reactions: SwagDog
Being a fan of the U of Miami, I pay attention to a lot of Florida High School teams and the recruiting. Honestly IMG’s coaching is garbage especially on the OL. Kids go there for the football lifestyle in preparing for college and playing top teams around the country. The coaching there is very underwhelming though. IMGs OL is HUGE!!! Evan Neal a 6’7 375lb OL will destroy middletowns DL alone. Regardless of what the player rankings say on 247, ESPN, etc. he’s arguably the top OL in the country. Miami has a couple kids committed from that school with several other targets. All I have to say is good luck. Jermaine Burton, Tre’von Riggins, Evan Neal, Dontae Lucas, etc. It’s going to be rough but good luck to Middletown.

Reactions: prepfootballstars
Not so sure it’s a once in a lifetime experience to go Florida but what ever. Hell I have been there 5 times and my kid 7 Enjoy the ass beating and hope you come back with enough players in tact to contend for states. Remember when ECA went to Texas and came back with half their starters injured including Sills our for the year. Just saying
Just goes to show you can't take a bunch of academic based kids from Delaware and play Texas athletes.

I’m working hard for those cookies ahhh sparty & rr2, not so much...sorry fellas gotta bail on you guys for cookies,js

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT