ADVERTISEMENT

Moderator???

Shouldn't that idiot now be in Wood Shop class?

In 1988 I was top wood shopper. Sanded a butter bowl out of a tree we got from the woods near the school. All with 120 grit sand paper. True story took all year

Some of us actually view and use this page for discussion and informational purposes. Years ago a moderator would have stepped in and dealt with this nonsense. What gives? Beyond annoying.

This board is full of people that don’t like gays and other opinions so since I’m gay and have another opinions you want to ban me. No wonder Delaware is has the poorest citizens of the union

I have initiated an investigation with Yahoo, which is Rival's parent company. I explained how we are all being held hostage by this azzclown (didn't use that language) and that they need to look at it to appreciate the gravity of the situation. I have been assigned an "incident" number and will keep everyone posted. If as many as possible file official complaints, something may be done. Go to the following link and relay details of this nonsense and submit. I hope the link works.

https://io.help.yahoo.com/contact/index?page=contactform&locale=en_US&token=Zh/BBVqXzLHlIbokbUqVWTUbuuQeXGkGnZzhKR2JQ4O6mMQdy9JSWfAykPN0C0wd4SiKOhMQSOewvGtT1bIGwCQD9U9uQKG650UBaRFLK1+r1YfyTJHn6dk+obuD5o///+sAP2Z7c4jGF4c2LCHNiccLtkgNqswKZGXcWgh5icSvfEih/s+ptQ==&selectedChannel=email-icon&yid=

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT