ADVERTISEMENT

PLAY BALL!!

8yaz

Top 100 Prospect
Mar 22, 2007
Hey, who's up for some baseball? How about the U of D's home opener on Friday at Bob Hannah stadium. Delaware hosts Delaware S for a double header. The first game is at scheduled for 11am. Game time temperature should be around 15 degrees. Should be a balmy 28 for the second game at 2:30pm.

@yaz

I hope you dress a little warmer than this....hahaha

just saying

@yaz

you always had a good sense of humor. ..

bet you would look good in Spartan green..

That's what a lot of people don't understand Spartakos, I'm just on here trying to have a little fun and everyone gets all serious all the time. Oh, and I don't own anything green. That's also the Celtics color, another team I can't stand.

This post was edited on 2/25 1:43 PM by 8yaz

Due to the impending cold weather in the Newark area this weekend, the University of Delaware baseball team has canceled the inaugural Bob Hannah Invitational and will instead compete in the Lexington County Tournament in Lexington, S.C.

In addition to the Blue Hens (1-1), Morehead State, UNC-Asheville, George Mason, NJIT, and Canisius will also be participating in the tournament.

Delaware will play four games in three days as UD squares off with George Mason and NJIT Friday before playing Canisius Saturday and Sunday.

Good decision. It'll be close to 50 in Lexington, not great, but playable, unlike here. Why the heck would they schedule baseball games in Newark DE in February in the first place. Ridiculous!

This post was edited on 2/25 6:36 PM by 8yaz

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT