ADVERTISEMENT

Sanford

Dropping 3's

All-Conference
Jan 7, 2009
Watched some of their game last night vs St Andrews. Tell me about #3 (guard) #15 (forward) and any other key players names, grade, recruiting etc. Also the guard for STA's I believe it was #11.

Watched some of their game last night vs St Andrews. Tell me about #3 (guard) #15 (forward) and any other key players names, grade, recruiting etc. Also the guard for STA's I believe it was #11.
I just guessing but I believe you are talking about #3 Dayon Polk a St Edmond's grad. He is a good shooter and can drive to the hoop, the other Sanford player is probably Ollie Jones who can hit the 3 and I think about 6'3 both with be juniors this yr. The St Andrews player is probably Brandon Graves who will be a senior this year.

I just guessing but I believe you are talking about #3 Dayon Polk a St Edmond's grad. He is a good shooter and can drive to the hoop, the other Sanford player is probably Ollie Jones who can hit the 3 and I think about 6'3 both with be juniors this yr. The St Andrews player is probably Brandon Graves who will be a senior this year.
Spot on for all 3! Appreciate the response and awesome video.

Reactions: 84rider
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT