ADVERTISEMENT

SAT Scores week 9

So "IF" HVT beats MT and stops Penn, Appo and St G from getting that BP for 9 wins for MT.. Winner of Appo v Penn will be at 41... Tech can get to 41... then it goes to tie break..does Tech have a shot to get in? and who do they have the better shot against Appo or Penn? St G would be stuck at 40 so they out

Last edited:
ok here is the situation

St G is out
Winner of Penn v Appo is in unless HVT beats MT
Tech can get in if they take care of business with Cape and HVT beats MT and Appo loses

Should HVT beat MT then Tech would be in a tie break situation with the winner of Appo v Penn.. If Appo wins Appo has the head to head win vs Tech they get in.. If Penn wins then it goes to opponent wins currently Penn O wins are 46 and Tech's O wins are 45 so They would have to see how that shakes out after all the games are played but looking at it one of Penn opponents is done so no win there and looking at the schedules it looks like Tech has the advantage with more teams that should win next week

Last edited:
if Appo and Tech were tied in points, Appo wins the tiebreaker, Appo won 19-15. (First tiebreaker is Head to Head then it goes to Opponents wins and then Opponents losses)

ok here is the situation

St G is out
Winner of Penn v Appo is in unless HVT beats MT
Tech can get in if they take care of business with Cape and HVT beats MT

Should HVT beat MT then Tech would be in a tie break situation with the winner of Appo v Penn.. If Appo wins Tech has the head to head win vs them they get in.. If Penn wins then it goes to opponent wins currently Penn O wins are 46 and Tech's O wins are 45 so They would have to see how that shakes out after all the games are played but looking at it one of Penn opponents is done so no win there and looking at the schedules it looks like Tech has the advantage with more teams that should win next week

Nice piece of analysis

Yes, if Hodgson wins it makes the 1st 4 seeds look like this.....Hodgson, Dover, Central, Middletown.

If Mtown wins, it goes like.....Middletown, Hodgson, Dover, Central.

Despite beating Dover, Central will be 1 point behind Dover falling them under Dover.

Interesting situation.. Central beats Dover and wins Henny North but gets seeded lower than Dover.. Has that happened before?

Cant blame scheduling D2 teams as both have two but its who those D2's were that made the difference Central- CA and IR (no bonus) Dover- Archmere and Woodbridge (3pt bonus) the 1 other OOC D1 teams Central-HVT (2 bonus) Dover- Concord (no bonus) There you have your 1 pt advantage to Dover

In my opinion between Penn, Appo and Tech. Tech is easily the better team and more deserving of the spot... but that is just my opinion,, We will have to see what the football gods say this Saturday

Last edited:
Reactions: HSftballlaxFan
if Appo and Tech were tied in points, Appo wins the tiebreaker, Appo won 19-15. (First tiebreaker is Head to Head then it goes to Opponents wins and then Opponents losses)

Opps sorry your right.. I was clicking through the teams on Techs page..Thought I was reading Techs schedule..my bad .. yes If Appo wins they are in no mater what happens with MT and HVT.. also changes my opinion above being Appo beat Tech then they are the more deserving 6-4 team..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT