ADVERTISEMENT

Saturday Scores week 1

Mooney with 2nd pick.. few plays later MP score.. TD by Lonnie White Jr who also made the pick.. then another pick for Lonnie White Jr. halftime.

LWJr is a Penn State commit and the announcers are saying he is one of the best to play at Malvern.. definitely more than Sals can handle at the moment

oops spoke to soon Lonnie White Jr hauls in the hail mary with 4 secs left after his 2nd pick..

MP 35 Sallies 0 half

will be a
RUNNING.gif
to start second half

Sal two bookend DE's Yelbert and Wing both athletic and long will be a problem for most teams in DE.. Sals also will line Yelbert out at WR and throw it up to him ala Brian O'Neill.. But I don't see much else from them..so far

Last edited:
you spoke too soon! Lol
Malvern 34 Sallies 0 halftime
hey I went back and corrected lol but it's 35

Got dam Sallies it's Malvern Prep not St Joes Prep

Let's show something the second half.. DE football getting roasted on the chats..:mad:

Last edited:
and like that the 3rd is over...

#26 for MP been watching to many sportscenter highlights.. dude keeps trying to jump over people lol

sheeesh lets not talk like Malvern is a top program in PA or anything.. They were good yeah . They are usually around 20 to 40 ranked in PA.. Last year they were 4-6 and ranked 45th.. That said I believe this years MP team would have been top 15 maybe even top 10.. I agree they would probably win most games vs DE teams in fact I don't know if DE has a team that would beat that team I saw today.. HVT or Smyrna maybe could match them athletically.. They got a few dudes and of course the main dude that would be the best player on the field vs anyone in DE this year JMHO

also just a side note .. #10 was MP's QB last year and the QB #15 was a WR.. They switched them up and it seems to work pretty good.. obviously

Sals was in the game last year vs Episcopal and of course Episcopal beat Malvern last year.. so there really was no reason not to think Sals wouldn't be able to hang with Malvern. #10 just went off on them in the first half from both sides of the ball. Sals ain't built to come back from large margins. Mooney did not have a good day. is what it is.

Also not to make excuses but it is a fact Sals had to play with masks on MP did not..I tend to think that is an advantage.. Hell I can't stand wearing the mask for any more than 5 minutes in a store, I can't imagine trying to play ball with one.. F that,, just saying if course

Last edited:
Reactions: SenatorPride
We both know that for the most part DE football with all due respect sucks.

Malvern beats a good majority of DE teams just by showing up. I get that there is a lot of hate for sallies. I just have a problem when people hate on them for losing to a team like Malvern who most DE teams wouldn’t even play.

Does Senator Pride mean you are Dover guy? I mean talk about overrated.

you football brainiacs realize Malvern probably handles most teams in DE with ease right?

I didn't mean to hate I have no skin in the game I watched my team Dover, St Georges vs Appo and Cape vs SC yesterday online. I just call it like I see it like Jordan our QB, his opportunities at the next level IMHO is at punter the kid is not a QB!

Getting back to your post. I didn't see any rhyme or reason to Sallies offense. You go from a 100% running team to a 100% passing team overnight and before you say they had to pass because they were behind; on the first series they tried to pass on 3rd and 1 WTF. I just like good football and yes Malvern is good and they had a stud in #10 but come on man 35 to NULL at half. With Sallies resources and enrollment nobody should be putting a running clock on them in the first half . . . .

Last edited:
Reactions: BackinBlack86
We both know that for the most part DE football with all due respect sucks.

Malvern beats a good majority of DE teams just by showing up. I get that there is a lot of hate for sallies. I just have a problem when people hate on them for losing to a team like Malvern who most DE teams wouldn’t even play.

I don't think anyone was hating.. Just having some fun bustin balls and talking that's all.. You know ole BiB keeps it realz and fairs. I defend Sals too.. right is right, wrong is wrong and bullshit is exactly that lol.. and DIAA putting Sals at a disadvantage having to wear mask out of state vs a team that doesn't is some bole sheeet...

Reactions: SenatorPride
This conversation brings up an interesting question though. When was the last time Sals was clocked?

2020 35-0 Malvern Prep
2016 60-26 Smyrna
2012 35-0 Middletown
2008 42-0 Malvern Prep
2007 38-0 Malvern Prep

Thats it going back to 2006

Malvern Prep clocked them to nill the last 3 times they played .. maybe they ought not schedule them no mo..just saying of course

Last edited:
I watched a lot of that game and maybe 3 or 4 teams in DE could hang with Malvern . And that might be stretching it.

In all honesty if Sals played them again under different circumstances I don't think it would be as bad. Like if they had some film from this year on them. Pretty sure Sallies prepared for #10 at QB basically running the wildcat like last year. They got caught with their pants down on that one but it doesn't excuse why the offense couldn't do anything. Not even vs their kids whose parents pay tuition when they got in the game ..lol

Last edited:
In 1953, newly elected United States President Dwight David Eisehower sent a message to the North Korea through the Polish Embassy that he would use nuclear weapons if needed to end the Korean conflict. Peace talks then began secretly. Soon there was peace, No nuclear weapons were used.

In 1953, newly elected United States President Dwight David Eisehower sent a message to the North Korea through the Polish Embassy that he would use nuclear weapons if needed to end the Korean conflict. Peace talks then began secretly. Soon there was peace, No nuclear weapons were used.
WTF Bummy? .you starting to go the way of the copy/paste guy. Who is back by the way, who the hell let him out? 🤣.. you ok man?

Reactions: Uncle Bumfuzzled
This conversation bring up an interesting question though. When was the last time Sals was clocked?

2020 35-0 Malvern Prep
2016 60-26 Smyrna
2012 35-0 Middletown
2008 42-0 Malvern Prep
2007 38-0 Malvern Prep

Thats it going back to 2006

Malvern Prep clocked them to nill the last 3 times they played .. maybe they ought not schedule them no mo..just saying of course

Malvern clocked them in 2005. Interboro clocked them in 2004, but the Sals scored in the 4th quarter to take the clock off.

WTF Bummy? .you starting to go the way of the copy/paste guy... you ok man?
I ain’t a copy/paste guy. I did that from memory. You get the analogy because you are a man of letters and a man of humor.

We didn’t nuke North Korea. The Salesianum parents did not sue anybody.

Thanks for asking about my health. I have had some health struggles but plan a big comeback around Thanksgiving.

I ain’t a copy/paste guy. I did that from memory. You get the analogy because you are a man of letters and a man of humor.

We didn’t nuke North Korea. The Salesianum parents did not sue anybody.

Thanks for asking about my health. I have had some health struggles but plan a big comeback around Thanksgiving.

Cool Brother. That one I admit went over my head.. keep grinding my friend.. stay out of the funny pages.. I am in need of a new word and you haven't given us one in awhile..miss those days lol

By the way, Bib, you have been on top with your correct interpretation of the DIAA/BLUE HEN CONFERENCE/SALLIES stuff.

No one is blameless in this one..except our good friends from the Henlopen North.

I haven’t posted in a while because the ZOOM accordion concerts are killing me. Plus I found the Sallies schedule situation to be vexatious.

By the way, Bib, you have been on top with your correct interpretation of the DIAA/BLUE HEN CONFERENCE/SALLIES stuff.

No one is blameless in this one..except our good friends from the Henlopen North.

I haven’t posted in a while because the ZOOM accordion concerts are killing me. Plus I found the Sallies schedule situation to be vexatious.

good one.. BiB likes the ones with x's in them..this one has a x and a v.. triple word score.. Bummy wins again.. 🔥

Reactions: Uncle Bumfuzzled
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT