on tap.....

10:30 Howard 48 @ Concord 0 🏃‍♂️⏲️
10:30 Lake 22 @ Mt Pleasant 12
11am St E's 45 @ Conrad 6 🏃‍♂️ ⏲️
11am Christiana 0 @ Newark 46 🏃‍♂️⏲️
12pm Dover 34 @ HVT 7
2:30 W Penn 21 @ P Wood (PA) 5

Last edited:
Nice opening drive by MtP but stalls on Lakes 10. Botched snap on 2nd down then a sack on 3rd killed it. Lake ball

Lake drives to Mounts 20 then center snaps before the count and MP recovers.. MP ball own 25

Lake driving still 0-0 4:42 2nd .. feed jacking up. that's my cue to get up and get going..lol

Lake driving still 0-0 4:42 2nd .. feed jacking up. that's my cue to get up and get going..lol
It's a shame that this seems like a constant issue. I wonder if flo would be a better system to stream games instead. Feels like their wrestling streams rarely have issues

It's all about who is producing the game Flo nfhs YouTube are just vehicles to stream though. Most the time it's the schools wifi that sux

Last edited:
Reactions: Longagoplayer
Hvt typical sloppy start two delay of games and punt. Dove scores on qb keeping o. Rpo and taking to house second play. 7-0 dover

Dover has 3 guys that can really hurt you. 5 21 1

That being said it 20-0 Dover 206 1st

Last edited:
That may be true in a sense, but Hodgson may not be an accurate measuring stick.
true but Hodson isn't really lacking speed either they are just lacking fundamentally and with execution. I know good players when I see them.. Not saying Dover is a championship team but they won't be an easy out either. I mean they did put more points on Arundel's D than Smyrna did and Arundel is a decent team this year. They shut Smyrna out for 3 quarters and really Smyrna's 2 td runs were set up by the D putting them in position..

Next year Dover is set up to really make some noise those three I mentioned Parker, Kilby and Cosme are all underclassmen and will be back

Not a score, but was just told that Salesianums next win will be Dinardos 300th win. And they will be honoring him at their next Home game against Hodgson. They are asking all former players of Dinardo…whether they played for Sallies, Middletown, or anywhere else to be present at the 50 yard line for the pregame ceremony.

Not a score, but was just told that Salesianums next win will be Dinardos 300th win. And they will be honoring him at their next Home game against Hodgson. They are asking all former players of Dinardo…whether they played for Sallies, Middletown, or anywhere else to be present at the 50 yard line for the pregame ceremony.
what if they lose?

Cosme off to the races again 42yrd TD run on that same RPO play off tackle.. 34-7 Dover 2:31 3rd

true but Hodson isn't really lacking speed either they are just lacking fundamentally and with execution. I know good players when I see them.. Not saying Dover is a championship team but they won't be an easy out either. I mean they did put more points on Arundel's D than Smyrna did and Arundel is a decent team this year. They shut Smyrna out for 3 quarters and really Smyrna's 2 td runs were set up by the D putting them in position..

Next year Dover is set up to really make some noise those three I mentioned Parker, Kilby and Cosme are all underclassmen and will be back
That's the big thing is that they are underclassmen and you have to believe that they are just going to keep getting better

Reactions: BackinBlack86
Last game of Week 1 WP vs PW

PW start with the ball first..

PW with 3 penalties to start on first drive.. some how got a first down.. PW on WP 25

flags again.. these refs are way to flag happy.. phantom calls to boot. and they botched a holding call on PW on third down but somehow gave PW a first down then marked of the 10.. wtf

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT