ADVERTISEMENT

Saturday Scores

Anybody who doesn't thin Tech/Central is a huge rivalry isn't seeing this place. Would think central just won the state title. Good for them.

Reactions: proudscfan
The home cooking couldn't help Tech tonight. Refs were pretty bad. 49-14 final.

Central aint wining nothing.. Not impressed ... Should beat Tech. Lost 26 players... Smryna drop 70 on them with ease... Might have trouble at Cape next week...

Howard wins 18-13
This a bit of shocker to me.. That Howard coach is doing a damn fine job over there.. To do this to HVT at their homecoming? Two years in a row Howard looks gawd awful in scrims and first couple weeks then it comes together, can the Howard HC pull a repeat of last year and have this team humming come play off time? if they can get in they are 2-2 but still have Smyrna, Glasgow and Mt P

Last edited:
Reactions: Uncle Bumfuzzled
I don't think a 5-5 Slowsky team makes the tournamnt. Should beat Tech. Should beat Dover.. They need to beat a Flight A team...MDT, Concord, Penn.....doesn't look good. I will leave St Marks out for now. I have to see them play. I believe they have DMA @ Baynard next week.

Point counting time. Suusex Central, Cape, Concord, Penn, Slowskys vie for the 4 undercard spots.

When the game is at Tech and every call went Techs way.
Proudscfan is the reason why officials dislike officiating SC so much. Whine,whine, whine. Your selective memory is typical. Could it be SC was sloppy tonight? Do the officials have a rule they must have equal calls per team? Tech had their fair share of calls against them but you're small mind can't comprehend this. What a joke.

Reactions: ravensrooster2
I don't think a 5-5 Slowsky team makes the tournamnt. Should beat Tech. Should beat Dover.. They need to beat a Flight A team...MDT, Concord, Penn.....doesn't look good. I will leave St Marks out for now. I have to see them play. I believe they have DMA @ Baynard next week.

Point counting time. Suusex Central, Cape, Concord, Penn, Slowskys vie for the 4 undercard spots.
Appo knocking on the door as well if they can beat Penn next week,, the only loss they have left is MT..puts them at 7-3 with nice bonus pts from Smyrna, MT and Concord..The Appo vs Penn game is HUGE for both teams

Proudscfan is the reason why officials dislike officiating SC so much. Whine,whine, whine. Your selective memory is typical. Could it be SC was sloppy tonight? Do the officials have a rule they must have equal calls per team? Tech had their fair share of calls against them but you're small mind can't comprehend this. What a joke.
I have no dog in the fight for those two (though will admit to being an ST hater). All but 1 or 2 calls against SC were well deserved and there were a couple not called that could have been. However, ST seemed to be given much more leeway in the personal foul dept as there were several times they should have been called for it. Yes, they were called for a few but there were lots more.

This a bit of shocker to me.. That Howard coach is doing a damn fine job over there.. To do this to HVT at their homecoming? Two years in a row Howard looks gawd awful in scrims and first couple weeks then it comes together, can the Howard HC pull a repeat of last year and have this team humming come play off time? if they can get in they are 2-2 but still have Smyrna, Glasgow and Mt P
Lots of bonus points in those three games. Hell, they will get 4 from Smyrna just for walking on the field.

Didn't know that. I thought bonus points were bonus points,
nope.. you get 1pt playing a team with 7 or 8 wins or 2pts if they won 9.. Its based of the final record.. you dont get to add 1 bp when a team gets to 7 wins and another 2 when they get to 9

Best Howard can hope for is 6-4 and a couple of teams (Tower, Archmere, St. E, some combination of the three) fall off the map. As I gather it right now, St. Georges and Glasgow would be your Flight B Teams, St. Mark's is a lock for the tournament at this point, Milford and Woodbridge from the Henlopen South, Tatnall and Friends from the Independent Conference, so that leaves likely Laurel, IR, Tower, Archmere, St. E and Howard fighting for that last spot in Division II.

ETA: Oh yeah, DMA's 3-1 right now. Wildcats would need a miracle.

Reactions: ravensrooster2
Best Howard can hope for is 6-4 and a couple of teams (Tower, Archmere, St. E, some combination of the three) fall off the map. As I gather it right now, St. Georges and Glasgow would be your Flight B Teams, St. Mark's is a lock for the tournament at this point, Milford and Woodbridge from the Henlopen South, Tatnall and Friends from the Independent Conference, so that leaves likely Laurel, IR, Tower, Archmere, St. E and Howard fighting for that last spot in Division II.

ETA: Oh yeah, DMA's 3-1 right now. Wildcats would need a miracle.
as Bummy would say.. That is some fine analysis

Anybody who doesn't thin Tech/Central is a huge rivalry isn't seeing this place. Would think central just won the state title. Good for them.
No it was because Central has not beat Tech in like 4 or 5 years. Central is Sr loaded and that was there first time winning. You want to go with with a bang

I
Central aint wining nothing.. Not impressed ... Should beat Tech. Lost 26 players... Smryna drop 70 on them with ease... Might have trouble at Cape next week...
Tech has lost close to over 50 kids to graduation in the last 2 years. This year Tech team is very young, with no Defensive starters from last year and 1 returning Starting lineman. So you are right other than the fact every school wants to beat Tech, its not an impressive win. going to the season they were Maybe a .500 team. But Central is Good and I see them Beating Cape. Its hard to dismiss 20+ Srs who are 3-4 year starters.

Congratulations to FrankCrum for posting one of the dumbest things that I have ever read on here. The lack of comprehension on your part is the only way anyone could come up with a low level idea that I am the reason why officials do not like SC. Me? I am just a fan that goes to games. I never whined about the officiating. Someone else pointed that fact out and I agreed. Maybe you should crack a dictionary open and check the definition of the word whine before you run your mouth...........BTW when you try point out that someone is small minded and cannot comprehend, you might want use the correct form of "you're". Now who is the joke tough guy?

Last edited:
Reactions: SC's#1Fan
snidelywhiplash.jpg

Poor FrankCrum, we hardly knew ya.

...........BTW when you try point out that someone is small minded and cannot comprehend, you might want use the correct form of "you're". Now who is the joke tough guy?

"BTW when you try point out"......That's an IKEYFBST sentence right there. Just sayin.

Reactions: spartakos
Congratulations to FrankCrum for posting one of the dumbest things that I have ever read on here. The lack of comprehension on your part is the only way anyone could come up with a low level idea that I am the reason why officials do not like SC. Me? I am just a fan that goes to games. I never whined about the officiating. Someone else pointed that fact out and I agreed. Maybe you should crack a dictionary open and check the definition of the word whine before you run your mouth...........BTW when you try point out that someone is small minded and cannot comprehend, you might want use the correct form of "you're". Now who is the joke tough guy?

I enjoyed Frank Crum's post but I think you're response is a little harsh. Your a smart guy and I appreciate urinalysis.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT