ADVERTISEMENT

Saturday Scores

Don't know what to make of St G.. hung with Penn, and beat some weak teams.. watching them I think they have to be top 5 in D2 but I am not a state championship believer yet

Last edited:
Until Concord plays Sallies on the 15th they are unproven . They pass the eye test but that's about it.
Then after they beat them we will say "Sallies was having a bad year anyway." Then it will be Concord isn't proven until they play Middletown in week 10.

From what in told, Bam Roberts is up to or over 800 yds 12TDs in 4 games. Granted it wasn't really tough competition, but there are few Delaware teams that are that good anyway. Can't blame a player for performing against the competition that is given to them.

From what in told, Bam Roberts is up to or over 800 yds 12TDs in 4 games. Granted it wasn't really tough competition, but there are few Delaware teams that are that good anyway. Can't blame a player for performing against the competition that is given to them.
I dont think anyone could blame them but the performance is relative to the competition. Its like saying a high school kid could play in a pop warner game and dominate and state I scored 8 tds but it doesnt matter if the kids I did against are 12

Last edited:
I would have to say the same for Sallies. Did not look real good vs a very poor CR team. Barely beat a below avg Judge.
Got smoked by the Eagles and very sloppy vs Caravel.
They have played 1 good team and got embarrassed.

Jawnsky, you are stealing my material. I am unsure of how good Judge is.... Maybe tonight's game with La Salle will tell us more.

I am going to see how the Slowskys play against Middletown before I close the coffin. Another beat down and we ship them off to Mealeys....

Reactions: Jawnsky
At least Sallies has played a few tough games or at least tougher than Concord. Until Concord beats someone good they're still the same Concord to me. Good enough to beat the bottom half of Flight A but not good enough to beat the upper tier teams. Time will tell. Like I said so far they look the part.

Jawnsky, you are stealing my material. I am unsure of how good Judge is.... Maybe tonight's game with La Salle will tell us more.

I am going to see how the Slowskys play against Middletown before I close the coffin. Another beat down and we ship them off to Mealeys....
Bummy La Salle is going to clown stomp Judge no reason to wait

At least Sallies has played a few tough games or at least tougher than Concord. Until Concord beats someone good they're still the same Concord to me. Good enough to beat the bottom half of Flight A but not good enough to beat the upper tier teams. Time will tell. Like I said so far they look the part.
Its Smyrna, Middletown and Concord.. Then the rest.. I don't think Concord can come close to beating Smyrna or Middletown but they would beat Sallies

Judge would beat most teams in DE.

Smyrna, MT and Sallies are the exception .

Judge played like dog poop vs Sallies or game might have been different

Judge would beat most teams in DE.

Smyrna, MT and Sallies are the exception .

Judge played like dog poop vs Sallies or game might have been different

I disagree Judge is always sloppy.. Sals was sloppy as well just Sals was less sloppy ,,Concord is better than you think. Yeah they are sloppy also but the Roberts bros are for real...Concord would beat Sallies I would take that to the bank after seeing both teams

Smyrna and MDT will play for number 1at the end of the year.
The Slowskys, Concord and Penn all play each other plus there is the tourney. Hold on. The Slowskys still play Sussex Tech...who lands in those 3-6 spots will be interesting.

Brandywine beat Christiana, so it looks like the battle of the winless in Flight B will be between Dickinson and Christiana later this year.

Central and Tech tied at 7. Tech on board 1st after getting 30yds help from personal foul penalties. Central came back with a quick score.

Came to watch the SC-ST game just for the hell of it and wow. I've seen some one-sided officiating before but tonight was ridiculously in favor of ST. No ref is perfect but there was one specific tonight who was a disgrace. Guess they needed all the help they could get.... Also ST is one of the least disciplined teams I've ever seen. Game was actually worse than the score was....

Reactions: DelawareHSFBFAN

La Salle 14 - Judge 0 at the half. rr has cred.
not a "clown stomp" Kudos for judge hanging with DeLasalle for a half.

Came to watch the SC-ST game just for the hell of it and wow. I've seen some one-sided officiating before but tonight was ridiculously in favor of ST. No ref is perfect but there was one specific tonight who was a disgrace. Guess they needed all the help they could get.... Also ST is one of the least disciplined teams I've ever seen. Game was actually worse than the score was....
Agreed. Central has some good things going on though so glad to have seen them in person.

Reactions: DelawareHSFBFAN
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT