ADVERTISEMENT

SATURDAY SEMI'S SCORES

that was a bs flag on Friends, for block in back on punt ,, the defender just reached out an touched him didnt block him..

Two big runs by McNeil and Macafee.. TH D broke contain twice..

WF in red zone

1st and goal Quakers on Hillers 5 .

Nelson limps in on a keeper.. pat good 14-6 Quakers... 2:25 left.. TH cant throw so.. hey Jules its been fun.. see you next year, maybe lol

Reactions: jr15
Friends and Woodbridge again. Should be great, might actually buy a ticket for that one.

I am concerned about Wyatt's ankle,,he was limping pretty heavy.. We all know you can finish on a sprain but a day or two after.. hope its not a high one..

Last edited:
Yeah, high ankle sprains are the worst. Happened to me years ago and it took a while to recover and I'm not even an athlete.

yes Sir.. Wyatt Nelson... cool name huh? gunslinger .. probably should give up football and star in old westerns or be a country singer lol...

yes Sir.. Wyatt Nelson... cool name huh? gunslinger .. probably should give up football and star in old westerns or be a country singer lol...
Hate to hear about the injury, hope it is minor and he is able to play in the game. No matter what, with a name like that and a being a QB/leader, he is leading man material.

WJ that was then and there were circumstances yes Friends beat them,, but I dont think anyone who has watched these two teams the last three weeks would even be able to come to the conclusion Friends will win.. Of course its possible but if odds were put on this game WB would be a clear favorite I would put it WB (-12.5)

I guess playing a rival in the rain is a reflection of the teams true potential. It’s not like these 2 teams plays 5 times in 3 years. They know each other just like Woodbridge knows Friends. If you think the DII Championship is going to be anything other than a good game you’re crazy. Friends and Woodbridge part 2 this is great and I can’t wait for next week! Go Quakers!!

If there is one thing I know, it's to respect the opinion of a genius.

thats probably not a good thing,, unless you are looking for an answer to a test question..Geniuses dont have opinions they have answers to specific equations or facts just saying

WJ that was then and there were circumstances yes Friends beat them,, but I dont think anyone who has watched these two teams the last three weeks would even be able to come to the conclusion Friends will win.. Of course its possible but if odds were put on this game WB would be a clear favorite I would put it WB (-12.5)
Odds were even worse for the Middletown/Salesianum game. Nothing for sure...

thats probably not a good thing,, unless you are looking for an answer to a test question..Geniuses dont have opinions they have answers to specific equations or facts just saying
I did not say follow or believe, I said respect. On the other hand perhaps he is a football genius, in which case I am left with no choice but to respect and believe him. My life is so complicated.

1 of them already did this year, genius...

I’ve been called a lot of names. Genius usually isn’t one of them. However thanks for the compliment.

But to get back on topic - yes Friends beat Woodbridge 2 months ago. I also believe they caught Woodbridge at the perfect time. Granted I haven’t seen Friends play but I don’t see Woodbridge losing unless they beat themselves. I think Woodbridge is on another level in D2. But maybe it takes a genius to see that...

Fort Hill beats HDG 43-6

Douglas PG upsets Dunbar

1A- Fort Hill vs Douglas PG

No one east of Baltimore even close to in the running.. Harford and Cecil Co just not good.

67658220-running-animated-alive-alarm-clock-with-legs-and-worried-face-and-moustache-time-arrows-flat-style-v.jpg

Oh the running clock is back? I think that clock has been prematurely pulled out one two many times this season don't you think?

no I dont... its been a record year with running clocks..have you been paying attention? Its only fitting the finals includes one.. kinda caps off the season and dont tell us about your premature pull outs.. thats gross

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT