ADVERTISEMENT

scrimmages

connorr11

Tackles too high
Gold Member
Sep 29, 2021
anyone have breakdowns of Caravel/Archmere or St G’s/DMA scrimmages or any others from yesterday

DMA vs. ST. G. Starters played the 1st half. DMA starter with the ball and ran up tempo to start and was able to move the ball down the field and scored on the opening drive. DMA was able to force a punt and get the ball back, but they went 3 and out and had a bad snap on the punt and St. G got the ball on the 20. Nice pass into the endzone for a TD. DMA was able to move the ball on the run but passing was a struggle. St. G line on both sides is big and the LB are quick and good tacklers. Good cover guys in the secondary. Offense side they have good runners and a couple big receivers. They were able to make plays and move the ball fairly well. Penalties hepled keep drives alive. Refs were consistent overall and looks like they are not going to let teams get out of hand. Two games so far and they are not having any issues throwing unsportsmanlike flags on either teams. St. G was able to take a 19-7 lead. With 4 minutes left DMA was had a 3rd and 30 but the best play of the night Ed Emmaons broke a run to the outside for a 35 yard gain. BJ Alleyne hit a wide open miles Harding in the back corner of the endzone for a score. Pretty even game would have been exciting to see a regular season game between the two. Matched up pretty well and St. G will be a tough match up i think for anyone this year.

DMA vs. ST. G. Starters played the 1st half. DMA starter with the ball and ran up tempo to start and was able to move the ball down the field and scored on the opening drive. DMA was able to force a punt and get the ball back, but they went 3 and out and had a bad snap on the punt and St. G got the ball on the 20. Nice pass into the endzone for a TD. DMA was able to move the ball on the run but passing was a struggle. St. G line on both sides is big and the LB are quick and good tacklers. Good cover guys in the secondary. Offense side they have good runners and a couple big receivers. They were able to make plays and move the ball fairly well. Penalties hepled keep drives alive. Refs were consistent overall and looks like they are not going to let teams get out of hand. Two games so far and they are not having any issues throwing unsportsmanlike flags on either teams. St. G was able to take a 19-7 lead. With 4 minutes left DMA was had a 3rd and 30 but the best play of the night Ed Emmaons broke a run to the outside for a 35 yard gain. BJ Alleyne hit a wide open miles Harding in the back corner of the endzone for a score. Pretty even game would have been exciting to see a regular season game between the two. Matched up pretty well and St. G will be a tough match up i think for anyone this year.
I realized I misspoke and said Miles Harding and I meant Mason Harding. Just wanted to make that correction.

I see Early College and Dickinson scrimmage has been cancelled. Could be lots of reason, but I think Early College did not finish their season last year due to low number of players.

Strange because they were scheduled to scrimmage tomorrow then play each other next friday for a regular season game.

I see Early College and Dickinson scrimmage has been cancelled. Could be lots of reason, but I think Early College did not finish their season last year due to low number of players.

Strange because they were scheduled to scrimmage tomorrow then play each other next friday for a regular season game.

Pretty sure the game Friday is new also. Cancelled scrim and scheduled game week 1. Don't remember who EC had there but they must have cancelled or they had an open week. I think AI was supposed to play Dickinson Week 1 and now Dickinson is playing EC

Looking at AI schedule now they only show 8 cancelled games so two of their opponents must have rescheduled. Well 3 counting St Marks.. One of them is Dickinson. I'll try and see if I can figure out the other. It would be either week 4 or 5. Its none of their district teams.

Last edited:
McKean playing Poly now week 0 and now have week 5 open/bye is probably the other

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT