ADVERTISEMENT

SPL Finally Deserves Some Respect

He wouldn’t be pumping up his team if there werent guys like you who pleasure yourself to pictures of the slower lower teams

Pleasure myself to pictures of lower slower, foh with stupid sh!t, that makes a lot of sense. Nothing intelligent to say about football so you come up with that lmao.

Tell the kids on the Unified Flag Football team that.
Unless the Unified Flag Football Players are in the Division-II tournament, I really don't think that applies to this conversation.
Since you brought it up however, I think it's a wonderful program and really enjoyed the championship game up at UD last year.

Reactions: 84rider
Pleasure myself to pictures of lower slower, foh with stupid sh!t, that makes a lot of sense. Nothing intelligent to say about football so you come up with that lmao.
I actually know much more about football than you sir and am probably more than half your age. Football has been apart of my life since I was an infant and played it all throughout and even went to college to play ball. My problem isn’t with you as a person more so as it is to your bias about what part of the state the football teams come out of. The kids will settle it on the field and I hope the best team comes out on top. I’m not gonna downgrade your downstate teams cause I’m from upstate. Both of those teams are good football teams. But so are both the upstate teams. I love how you try to say friends couldn’t beat one of your southern teams though when they already beat them this season. That’s comical. And TH is tough to whoever is in that chip will give your boys a run for their money.

So you know more about football that me and it’s not personal but yet you post stupid statements like I pleasure myself with pictures of lower slower blah blah blah....my biases are based solely on play, competition(sos) and history. Reread my posts, I’ve never commented on Friends, I believe Friends will give either Delmar or Bridge a run for their money. I don’t believe TH will, simply put that’s my opinion. Anyone that’s been on this forum knows I have no agenda for or against upstate teams. So stop being a douche with idiotic comments and then come back with long winded response that has nothing to do with the games. Check your facts before you spew filth.

So you know more about football that me and it’s not personal but yet you post stupid statements like I pleasure myself with pictures of lower slower blah blah blah....my biases are based solely on play, competition(sos) and history. Reread my posts, I’ve never commented on Friends, I believe Friends will give either Delmar or Bridge a run for their money. I don’t believe TH will, simply put that’s my opinion. Anyone that’s been on this forum knows I have no agenda for or against upstate teams. So stop being a douche with idiotic comments and then come back with long winded response that has nothing to do with the games. Check your facts before you spew filth.
It’s not that serious dude haha you are getting hostile because I made a joke. It was one comment that was not football based and you are about to have an aneurysm. I may have been mistaken about you and friends that is my bad I am not afraid to admit when I am wrong. All I’m saying is watch those guys on the field and see what happens. You haven’t seen TH play so until you see you can’t talk down on them. You are from downstate so you have only seen those guys play and there is nothing wrong with that. I get the weak scheduling you are referring to for TH I believe that too but that doesn’t take away that their team is different this year from past years.

It’s not that serious dude haha you are getting hostile because I made a joke. It was one comment that was not football based and you are about to have an aneurysm. I may have been mistaken about you and friends that is my bad I am not afraid to admit when I am wrong. All I’m saying is watch those guys on the field and see what happens. You haven’t seen TH play so until you see you can’t talk down on them. You are from downstate so you have only seen those guys play and there is nothing wrong with that. I get the weak scheduling you are referring to for TH I believe that too but that doesn’t take away that their team is different this year from past years.
84 rider is a clown, classic example of throwing rocks and then hiding his hands when somebody calls him out. He calls me out of my name, then acts like a B*tch when I return the favor. Freaking blog gangster. The downstate bias is obvious and I don't care what his opinion is, it will get settled on the field.

acting like a b*tch is not in my DNA, if you don't care about my opinions don't read them drool, this is a public forum...as for the blog gangsta is that like i/m an O.G. or something like that lmao....i have zero upstate downstate bias, as i said before Friends (very capable), Bridge (great chance to win it all), Delmar ( the defending champs) & TH (the new kids on the block) whoever wins, its all good...none of these teams help me pay my mortgage and i'm not losing sleep over any of them winning or losing, i just like the first three mentioned squads better than your squad...

Reactions: Jules1127
There you go D*rider. Be nice, that sounded like an educated opinion. I can live with that. TH in the CHIP! Facts.
no problem familyjulelicker, i'm glad you approve, silly fa&&ot, d*cks are for chicks, just saying

Rider, you're better than them, man. These trolls just showed up recently, so what does that say about their actual relevance and contributions to the conversations? Nothing. I've put them on ignore and I encourage everyone else to do the same.

acting like a b*tch is not in my DNA, if you don't care about my opinions don't read them drool, this is a public forum...as for the blog gangsta is that like i/m an O.G. or something like that lmao....i have zero upstate downstate bias, as i said before Friends (very capable), Bridge (great chance to win it all), Delmar ( the defending champs) & TH (the new kids on the block) whoever wins, its all good...none of these teams help me pay my mortgage and i'm not losing sleep over any of them winning or losing, i just like the first three mentioned squads better than your squad...

What a loser you have a mortgage

Only thing they will be getting is the salty ones

And if they win

My god will they get huge salty sticks all over them

O loser butters

Just was reading about the Woodbridge game they won vs the chicken farms workers. Seems like that wIn was fraudulent with the injured quarterback

So I’m with tower hill

I guess next year everyone should play same schedule as TH so they can get sum shine

LOL! It's all good bro. D*&# rider's gotta have a sense of humor! I ain't mad atcha!!
No way, that guy is a stone cold non-laugh type. I wouldn't mess with him. I went down the wrong road with him one time and he told me my mother wore combat boots. That hurt me deeply, but I have since recovered.
Seriously, there is nothing to prove, just enjoy the achievement and the games. There is nothing to argue about here, this should honestly be a celebration of achievement.

No way, that guy is a stone cold non-laugh type. I wouldn't mess with him. I went down the wrong road with him one time and he told me my mother wore combat boots. That hurt me deeply, but I have since recovered.
Seriously, there is nothing to prove, just enjoy the achievement and the games. There is nothing to argue about here, this should honestly be a celebration of achievement.
Couldn’t agree more

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT