ADVERTISEMENT

St Mark's Vs Woodbridge

St Mark's baseball had problems similar to this in the spring. 4-5 players were caught destroying property in some neighborhoods. I don't believe any missed any games as it was playoff time. I guess they are going with quantity over quality to get the sports programs back where they used to be.

St Mark's baseball had problems similar to this in the spring. 4-5 players were caught destroying property in some neighborhoods. I don't believe any missed any games as it was playoff time. I guess they are going with quantity over quality to get the sports programs back where they used to be.
I’m sure the football players will be back for Archmere lol …schedule dictates the penalty…not the crime I guess. (Catholic school values)

If they suspend those kids for more then 1 game after the bulkshit they pulled in baseball the football parents are gonna go berserk.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT