ADVERTISEMENT

Team pre season picks

Restler89

Water boy
Sep 26, 2022
A little early into the year but I wanna see who, based off of last year and some top teams losing seniors, everyone thinks is gonna bring home D1 and D2 titles this year?

I think sallies and Central are gonna both be the top teams. I’m giving the edge to sallies cause they have some good talent even with miller leaving and also I realized that most of those guys are really young. And always sallies gets a few transfers so I’m excited to see who they got

I think sallies and Central are gonna both be the top teams. I’m giving the edge to sallies cause they have some good talent even with miller leaving and also I realized that most of those guys are really young. And always sallies gets a few transfers so I’m excited to see who they got
D1 - Sallies vs Central Sallies Wins
D2- DMA vs Laurel DMA Wins

Reactions: Restler89
Gonna say an early guess at the individual would be for me
106 Perrin Donato or Catania depending on who stays at 106. I think these three will stay and be the top dogs
113 Guerrieri or Bakhsh
120 Lucian or Stratton, I think this is the year we can see this in the finals
126 Andrews is the standout if he goes up to 126,
132 Copes vs Mundy again i believe. I think copes wins but we shall see who put in more work in the offseason with this rematch
138 Radecki looked small for 138 so maybe he can make it again.
144 I like Sheehan here or Howard. Sheehan did well all year and Howard came as a surprise last year
150 Elliot here
157 I think Pete, Brumbley, or Hackett
165 Ranauto looks good here as a lot of 157 pounders from last year graduated
175 I think Ebaugh or Norris can get it done here, however id watch out for McCormac as he had a close match with both of the previous mentioned
190 I think a healthy spoor with enough time to get conditioned this year will be on a path to a state championship.
215 i like Donahue here he looked big but also looked comfortable at 215. Also maybe Rhoades since he did so well at 285 depends if he stays at heavy weight or goes back down now that miller is gone
285 I think Cael is for sure the favorite here, I'm excited to see Torres and Baynard as well.

these are just guesses and probably wont even be where everyone is wrestling.

Grandel from DMA will make a run this year in whatever weight class he wrestles… I’m going to guess he’ll be up to 150 or 157.

Grandel from DMA will make a run this year in whatever weight class he wrestles… I’m going to guess he’ll be up to 150 or 157.
He looked great last year. I think he could definitely be a favorite at 157 if my assumptions are corrected.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT