ADVERTISEMENT

The real big upsets.

Iowa hawk fan

Towel boy
Jul 18, 2012
Looking over the track wrestling results I'd say the biggest upset of the night is at 285.
Strictly on paper I really don't know the kids anymore.
I see the number 15 seed from AI, Shanese is in the semis, beating the number 2 and 10 seed to get there.
I saw a few others not this extreme, mainly BH or Indy higher seeds being beat by lower seeded henelopen kids.
Not really sure if these are an upset or just improper seeding.

Reactions: wtc76
Looking over the track wrestling results I'd say the biggest upset of the night is at 285.
Strictly on paper I really don't know the kids anymore.
I see the number 15 seed from AI, Shanese is in the semis, beating the number 2 and 10 seed to get there.
I saw a few others not this extreme, mainly BH or Indy higher seeds being beat by lower seeded henelopen kids.
Not really sure if these are an upset or just improper seeding.
I don't know if it's improper seeding as much as some kids just come there to put it all on the line. Some are having a great tournament while others are struggling. It was an exciting day yesterday. Good luck to all today! Should be a good one!

This new seeding looks horrible. Some kids lose and walk to the podium and others have a meat grinder. To be the best.....blah blah

Reactions: ColonialGrad
Amir Pierce over Mike Primo was my favorite one. Sye over Grey caught my eye as well. the 15th seed in the semis at 285 was crazy also! i liked joey cartwright as a possible champ and he went out the first round! crazy!!

Reactions: Dahammer23
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT