ADVERTISEMENT

(Too Early) Playoff Points

HSftballlaxFan

D1AA Prospect
Oct 4, 2008
There's a chance I might get the out of state numbers wrong so please feel free to correct me if I am.

Division 1
A.i. DuPont - 2
Appo - 7
Charter - 6
Concord - 10
Delcastle - 2
Middletown -12
Mt. Pleasant - 5
Newark - 6
William Penn - 5
Caesar Rondey - 2
Cape Henlopen - 5
Dover - 1
Polytech - 1
Smyrna - 12
Sussex Central - 5
Sussex Tech - 10
Salesianum - 12

Division 2
Brandywine - 1
Christiana - 0
Dickinson - 0
Glasgow - 8
Hodgson - 8
Howard - 0
Mckean - 0
St. Georges - 5
St. Elizabeth's - 4
Archmere - 8
Conrad - 8
Dma - 6
Delmar - 4
Indian River - 2
Lake forest - 0
Laurel - 5
Milford - 8
Seaford - 0
Woodbridge - 12
St. Andrews - 0
Tatnall - 4
Tower Hill - 8
Friends - 8
Caravel - 2
Red Lion - 4
St. MArks - 10

Last edited:
HS, Salesianum would have 12 points. Judge is an all boys school with close to 900 students.

When I pumped up Judge in my prediction that they would beat the Slowskys I was criticized for over hyping them to justify the pick. This prediction ultimately was that Judge would win by 4.

The Slowskys were fortunate to win the game. They finished with a back up QB. Also, their offense only put one TD on the board against the Crusaders. There was one special teams TD and a safety.

It will be interesting to see if Judge gives SJ Prep and La Salle a run for their money.

Last edited:
I now am a fan of Judge, (thanks to you!). Talk about a tough couple of weeks, October really opens Catholic play for them, LaSalle, Prep, Wood, and Roman all one after another. Now that is a daunting October look ahead. (Refs gave Judge a really bad spot right before the two un-sportmanships) and..... I would like to see Smyrna or Middletown or that former "Silly Christian School" run that October

Last edited:
Game of inches. I thought the Big S got the benefit of the doubt on that call. Judge's coach didn't help himself with the 2 unsportsmanlike calls. The Big S did run the clock out from there. I didn't want Judge to get the ball back because of their big play capabilities.

It was either '74 or '75 that the Sals beat Judge in a close one at Baynard. Judge's coach Whitey Sullivan went off in the Philly press about Delaware officiating. I may be wrong but I think that was Judge's first trip back since that time....

Reactions: eagle control
Game of inches. I thought the Big S got the benefit of the doubt on that call. Judge's coach didn't help himself with the 2 unsportsmanlike calls. The Big S did run the clock out from there. I didn't want Judge to get the ball back because of their big play capabilities.

It was either '74 or '75 that the Sals beat Judge in a close one at Baynard. Judge's coach Whitey Sullivan went off in the Philly press about Delaware officiating. I may be wrong but I think that was Judge's first trip back since that time....
I may be wrong but I think a player received the first then the coach the second. Is a game of inches and tough games make tough underdogs. I like Sals being such big underdogs. Like a vacation week for Bummy

Reactions: Uncle Bumfuzzled
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT