ADVERTISEMENT

Transfer?

MooMoo!
The Registration Process must be completed 5 minutes prior to game.

Anyone convicted of the defined sex offenses in 11 Delaware Code § 4121(a)(4) must register with the Delaware State Bureau of Identification (SBI). SBI can be contacted at (302) 739-5882 during normal business hours. Please note that offenders are not able to register at the Smyrna Police Department; all registrations are handled by SBI. Offenders are required to register within seven days of their conviction or upon establishing residency in Delaware. Anyone that is a resident of Delaware and convicted of a sex crime in another state must register in Delaware. Registered offenders must notify SBI within seven days of any change of residence address, employer, or school they attend.
  • Failure to comply with any section of the sex offender registry provisions is a Class G felony.
Sex Offender Rights
Although the offender is convicted of committing a sex crime, he or she is still protected under the laws of the State of Delaware as well as certain civil rights protections outlined in the U.S. Constitution. Criminal offenses committed against a registered sex offender will be investigated and the perpetrators prosecuted. Citizens should not involve themselves in harassing or threatening the offender, nor should they engage in activities that would violate the offender's civil rights.

MooMoo!
The Registration Process must be completed 5 minutes prior to game.

Anyone convicted of the defined sex offenses in 11 Delaware Code § 4121(a)(4) must register with the Delaware State Bureau of Identification (SBI). SBI can be contacted at (302) 739-5882 during normal business hours. Please note that offenders are not able to register at the Smyrna Police Department; all registrations are handled by SBI. Offenders are required to register within seven days of their conviction or upon establishing residency in Delaware. Anyone that is a resident of Delaware and convicted of a sex crime in another state must register in Delaware. Registered offenders must notify SBI within seven days of any change of residence address, employer, or school they attend.
  • Failure to comply with any section of the sex offender registry provisions is a Class G felony.
Sex Offender Rights
Although the offender is convicted of committing a sex crime, he or she is still protected under the laws of the State of Delaware as well as certain civil rights protections outlined in the U.S. Constitution. Criminal offenses committed against a registered sex offender will be investigated and the perpetrators prosecuted. Citizens should not involve themselves in harassing or threatening the offender, nor should they engage in activities that would violate the offender's civil rights.

What is it with you and sex offending? You dug deep for that initial statistic and you just keep digging deeper. Leave it, girl.

Reactions: spartakos
@concord87
I'm on the Eagle band wagon now!!
The Dragon Wagon got derailed!!
The E(c)agles Bandwagon!!!

jailwagon7.jpg

Sparty driving, BRB and Jawnsky riding shotgun with MLV spotting snack spots along the way. Vaughn Correctional Facility guests on furlough for the big game in the back! They just can't wait to see Pickles and catch up on old times. Seriously....where else would one come up with a log on like PickleEveryEndNow!

Sally Cow offering free protective services for minors attending the game.

cow+shotgun+guy.jpg

Smyrna name change from E(c)agles to Dragles pending.

jailwagon7.jpg

Sparty driving, BRB and Jawnsky riding shotgun with MLV spotting snack spots along the way. Vaughn Correctional Facility guests on furlough for the big game in the back! They just can't wait to see Pickles and catch up on old times. Seriously....where else would one come up with a log on like PickleEveryEndNow!

cow+shotgun+guy.jpg

Nice utters! BRB would be jealous

jailwagon7.jpg

cow+shotgun+guy.jpg

This is a nominee for post of the year.. f'n funny

@concord87
I'm on the Eagle band wagon now!!
The Dragon Wagon got derailed!!

Sounds like Wilson agrees with you!

For the record I have no insight at all if he is or isn't transfering BUT Personally I would find it funny if Wilson transfers to Smyrna after the long post his dad put in here about how he left Caravel because the school wasn't a "good fit" and insinuating that they were a bunch of white rich kids. He got seriously pissed when some said it was because they told him he didn't fit their QB system.

Now the kid is gonna transfer from Glasgow? System is perfect, not many rich kids running around there?

Why is he transfering now? And to maybe the best team in the state right now. Wonder why?

Sounds like Wilson agrees with you!

For the record I have no insight at all if he is or isn't transferring BUT Personally I would find it funny if Wilson transfers to Smyrna after the long post his dad put in here about how he left Caravel because the school wasn't a "good fit" and insinuating that they were a bunch of white rich kids. He got seriously pissed when some said it was because they told him he didn't fit their QB system.

Now the kid is gonna transfer from Glasgow? System is perfect, not many rich kids running around there?

Why is he transfering now? And to maybe the best team in the state right now. Wonder why?

Some of you guys just run your mouths and really have no idea what your talking about. I was refraining from commenting based on how the post is so inaccurate...really no need to explain anything to any of you in regards to my kid. But when I get a call about this bs comment that's insinuating some type of racist element to a situation I explained pretty clearly months ago...I have to say something smh.

The fact that you held on to half of what was said and ran with your own interpretation of a family being an advocate for public schools rather than private only makes you look kinda bigoted my man. Nothing you just posted came out of my mouth and clearly you don't know me. Who knows maybe your a Caravel guy and you took it personally....But pretty sure I repeatedly said "WE HAVE NO PROBLEMS WITH CARAVEL AS A SCHOOL, OR COACHING STAFF" and we left because we felt the school wasn't a good fit for us and the offensive system at that time wasn't what we wanted to run. End of story... move on.

Contact me directly if this is confusing or you have problems interpreting.

Some of you guys just run your mouths and really have no idea what your talking about. I was refraining from commenting based on how the post is so inaccurate...really no need to explain anything to any of you in regards to my kid. But when I get a call about this bs comment that's insinuating some type of racist element to a situation I explained pretty clearly months ago...I have to say something smh.

The fact that you held on to half of what was said and ran with your own interpretation of a family being an advocate for public schools rather than private only makes you look kinda bigoted my man. Nothing you just posted came out of my mouth and clearly you don't know me. Who knows maybe your a Caravel guy and you took it personally....But pretty sure I repeatedly said "WE HAVE NO PROBLEMS WITH CARAVEL AS A SCHOOL, OR COACHING STAFF" and we left because we felt the school wasn't a good fit for us and the offensive system at that time wasn't what we wanted to run. End of story... move on.

So is you and your family moving to Smyrna to enjoy Helen's Sausage

I apologize if my comments offended you. And I get it on the system - makes sense your son did well in the spread. And I honestly do wish him the best, good ball player.

Regarding your original post which was in response to RR post you pointed out two things for leaving Caravel: 1) system wasnt a good fit (at the time was old school wing t) and I get that totally 2) second I believe your exact quote about Caravel was that it "wasn't diverse enough" for your liking. And diverse could mean lots of things - ethnicity, economic class, etc. - but could easily be interpreted you saying there were a bunch of rich kids, etc. Finally I also notice that original post by you has been deleted some time since it was posted so the exact quote cant be confirmed which is interesting in its own right.

Again I apologize. However...........

My original point is the same. While I have no insight if your son transferring or not is true (probably isn't as this is a message board) if he IS transferring my main point stands. I would find it funny as hell if he transferred to Smyrna because the system and diverse environment you like are both at GHigh. Now if your moving I get that but if your not moving and transferring to Smyrna call it what it is, transferring to get a ring.

I apologize if my comments offended you. And I get it on the system - makes sense your son did well in the spread. And I honestly do wish him the best, good ball player.

Regarding your original post which was in response to RR post you pointed out two things for leaving Caravel: 1) system wasnt a good fit (at the time was old school wing t) and I get that totally 2) second I believe your exact quote about Caravel was that it "wasn't diverse enough" for your liking. And diverse could mean lots of things - ethnicity, economic class, etc. - but could easily be interpreted you saying there were a bunch of rich kids, etc. Finally I also notice that original post by you has been deleted some time since it was posted so the exact quote cant be confirmed which is interesting in its own right.

Again I apologize. However...........

My original point is the same. While I have no insight if your son transferring or not is true (probably isn't as this is a message board) if he IS transferring my main point stands. I would find it funny as hell if he transferred to Smyrna because the system and diverse environment you like are both at GHigh. Now if your moving I get that but if your not moving and transferring to Smyrna call it what it is, transferring to get a ring.

Definitely deleted my post shortly after...now your talking to me directly so it doesn't matter because I know exactly what was said. Was not aware of how many people actually frequent this board and realized I put too much personal info out there that quiet honestly is no one elses business. Got caught up in a discussion and making a point that was more based off being upset about my kids name etc being discussed in a negative way by people we don't know in which majority of the conversations info was inaccurate. Any person with common sense should get that... Lesson learned.

I understand now that's what you guys do on here..speculate and run with stuff all the while hiding behind saying "well its just a message board and we are fine because its only a message board etc.. and we are not really talking about kids etc".... end of the day your discussing real people and creating negative dialogue about "kids" and families. For me that's a problem when it goes too far. Can't speak for everyone else but again we aren't discussing your kids or your family's choices are we? So just move on

your right too personal for here.. I deleted my question no need to answer.. I will point out you have yet to deny the rumors of transferring out that will lead some folks to more speculation

Reactions: spartakos

Your kid is a damn good ball player and you should be proud. I will not fault you for posting on here-you have every right and are entitled to your opinion as is everyone else, but where were you when all the other transfer players talk was taking place. But please do not pull out the race card on this. Its got no place or basis, nobody except you has mentioned this. Same stuff would be said regardless of ethnic background.

Definitely deleted my post shortly after...now your talking to me directly so it doesn't matter because I know exactly what was said. Was not aware of how many people actually frequent this board and realized I put too much personal info out there that quiet honestly is no one elses business. Got caught up in a discussion and making a point that was more based off being upset about my kids name etc being discussed in a negative way by people we don't know in which majority of the conversations info was inaccurate. Any person with common sense should get that... Lesson learned.

I understand now that's what you guys do on here..speculate and run with stuff all the while hiding behind saying "well its just a message board and we are fine because its only a message board etc.. and we are not really talking about kids etc".... end of the day your discussing real people and creating negative dialogue about "kids" and families. For me that's a problem when it goes too far. Can't speak for everyone else but again we aren't discussing your kids or your family's choices are we? So just move on
Are you moving just answer that and you never have to be on this website ever again.

Your kid is a damn good ball player and you should be proud. I will not fault you for posting on here-you have every right and are entitled to your opinion as is everyone else, but where were you when all the other transfer players talk was taking place. But please do not pull out the race card on this. Its got no place or basis, nobody except you has mentioned this. Same stuff would be said regardless of ethnic background.

Maybe you need to reread the original post I responded too....

You guys on this board are a bunch of jackasses! Who are you guys to question anything another family decides for their kid? If a family makes a decision to change schools etc I'm sure they have talked about it and have went over pros and cons and reasons on why they want to do what they want to do. True or rumor noone owes you guys an explanation. Mr. Wilson and any other parent of a kid who's name gets bought up on here....PLEASE TAKE MY ADVICE and stop going back and forth with these idiots. They don't have anything better to do and it seems like they all wish that they were in some of these kids situations or wish their kid was as talented as some of the kids I see being discussed pretty regularly. Good luck to your son sir and he is a very good ball player.

Though I do want to know Raven why does him leaving Caravel bother you so much? Sounds like it was almost 4 yrs ago... Cmon man get over it. Let it go...stop posting about it... All the parties that were involved who truly matter have moved on... Why haven't you? "Just some little tiny kid on the sidelines" Why even take a jab at the kid? If it didn't matter and noone knew who he was nor cared in your opinion; why are you still talking about it? What do you gain by making that comment about a middle school child at that time?

Then you wonder why his dad is pissed. If these kids were mine I would have something to say about it as well and i'm sure most of you would as well.

Unbelievable.

Reactions: PickleEveryEndNow
Maybe you need to reread the original post I responded too....

I did go back and read the post and it is clear that somebody else (person who called you) made that comment so I do apologize-they are the idiot. As I mentioned.....your kid is a good player. Transfer him wherever is a good fit for him for whatever reasons- I personally could care less. Education is all that matters in the end.

But know and understand this is a FOOTBALL FORUM so that is why questions are being asked.....I am NOT saying this is the case but it is possible that people perceive that you are a little too involved. A kid transfers once-hey it happens, but twice is a trend.

You guys on this board are a bunch of jackasses! Who are you guys to question anything another family decides for their kid? If a family makes a decision to change schools etc I'm sure they have talked about it and have went over pros and cons and reasons on why they want to do what they want to do. True or rumor noone owes you guys an explanation. Mr. Wilson and any other parent of a kid who's name gets bought up on here....PLEASE TAKE MY ADVICE and stop going back and forth with these idiots. They don't have anything better to do and it seems like they all wish that they were in some of these kids situations or wish their kid was as talented as some of the kids I see being discussed pretty regularly. Good luck to your son sir and he is a very good ball player.

Though I do want to know Raven why does him leaving Caravel bother you so much? Sounds like it was almost 4 yrs ago... Cmon man get over it. Let it go...stop posting about it... All the parties that were involved who truly matter have moved on... Why haven't you? "Just some little tiny kid on the sidelines" Why even take a jab at the kid? If it didn't matter and noone knew who he was nor cared in your opinion; why are you still talking about it? What do you gain by making that comment about a middle school child at that time?

Then you wonder why his dad is pissed. If these kids were mine I would have something to say about it as well and i'm sure most of you would as well.

Unbelievable.

What makes you think it bothers me?.. I could care less.. I just question why he even went there to begin with. Its not like he didn't know the demographics at CA or what system they ran. From the outside it looks like he just went there to reclass but again I dont care if he did.. Its their money. That being said if he wanted to play QB he was right to leave, most likely would have been asked to play a different position at CA.. good move on their part.

fyi It wasn't a jab at the kid at that time he was tiny and no one knew who he was..

Last edited:

Unbelievable.

302- you are killing me.....you talk out of the wrong hole.

Reactions: Porky Bacon
I did go back and read the post and it is clear that somebody else (person who called you) made that comment so I do apologize-they are the idiot. As I mentioned.....your kid is a good player. Transfer him wherever is a good fit for him for whatever reasons- I personally could care less. Education is all that matters in the end.

But know and understand this is a FOOTBALL FORUM so that is why questions are being asked.....I am NOT saying this is the case but it is possible that people perceive that you are a little too involved. A kid transfers once-hey it happens, but twice is a trend.

Jawnsky I don't know you nor have any issues with you. Too involved in your own kids life? Guess involved parenting is a negative these days...Interesting assessment by them if that's the case. Do you have kids Jawnsky?

And the multiple transfers line again is an inaccurate statement... My kid "ENTERED" caravel as an 8th grader... during his 8th grade year we made a decision towards the end of the year not to come back and renew the next years contract as many kids do that are in Caravel's middle school. I believe that happens in like March or early April. No different from the process all parents make when deciding what high school they want their kid to attend after 8th grade. What's so hard to understand? We didn't transfer to Glasgow... we enrolled there as an incoming freshman because it was our feeder. Pretty straight forward

@MRIW
I think everyone wants to know if your son is going to be at Smyrna next year..that's all..
I personally would like him to be a Spartan and lead them to a 10-0 season.. (or even 8-2) that's all...
good luck wherever he ends up!

I don't know anything about Mr. "Glasgow" Wilson or where his son will be playing next year. I'm not that interested, or intrusive, enough to even ask. What I do know it that if I had a kid that had aspirations of playing at the next level (or two) and I had the option of putting him in a system like Smyrna where he could shine and get good numbers that catch the eyes of college recruiters, I would do it in a heartbeat. As long the process was in compliance with DIAA rules, I couldn't care less what "popular opinion" thought about it. That is a major personal decision to be made by a family. It's life changing no matter what. All of my boys are honor students as well as athletes. If there was an academic program that I thought was better for my son's goals, I would do the same. We complain when parents aren't involved in the lives of their kids and now we have a "too involved" category? I'm lucky, I guess, that my boys are already on state championship caliber football and wrestling teams so maybe my perspective is skewed a bit but I do know that a loving,caring parent is going to do what they feel is best for their child. That's all any of us can do and the great majority of us would do. And scene...(while stepping down from his soapbox) :)

302- you are killing me.....you talk out of the wrong hole.

You guys just don't like that I call you out on your BS. Raven has issues man and I see it with him all the time where he crosses the line with his comments etc and then backtracks. It's like he can't help himself from being an ass. Maybe it's a self esteem thing or there's issues at home and this is his way to blow off steam. Maybe he's still disappointed in how his sons career didn't advance to the collegiate level....Who knows but Something is off with him and wouldn't be surprised if one of these days one of these parents or relatives finds out who he is and whoops his ass. I find it entertaining but also feel bad for some of you as well that this is what you do with your time. And you guys continue to say your not talking about kids... pretty sure this post is about a particular kid and his family in which jabs and shots have been thrown their way all because of a rumor started on this board in which the kids dad has to come on here and respond to you jerkoffs.

Not cool

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT