ADVERTISEMENT

Week 2 in Review

Huskerman7

Varsity
Nov 16, 2018
Latest pod is up for anyone interested.

On this week's episode we breakdown the "Biggest Game of the Year" and several intra-class matchups. We give you our top performances, random thoughts (ncluding a look at the Smyrna offense), and next week's Game to Watch and Upset Special. Also - our thoughts on the Blue Hens loss at Rutgers, Martys Must-See NCAA game next week and who he thinks will be the next head coach at USC.

Great job with podcast.

St G’s has their starting QB back this week. Looking for the Hawks to give the Sals a run for their money. Maybe an upset in the making.

Reactions: Huskerman7
Great job with podcast.

St G’s has their starting QB back this week. Looking for the Hawks to give the Sals a run for their money. Maybe an upset in the making.
When did St George’s play with out brooks? I could have swore I seen someone say that he threw a few TDs week 1. I know their RB(#7) was ejected against CR.

When did St George’s play with out brooks? I could have swore I seen someone say that he threw a few TDs week 1. I know their RB(#7) was ejected against CR.
Then Bummy was wrong. That was an erroneous assumption based on specious information. Bummy now has to reset his thinking and pick St. Georges unconditionally. Thank you for helping me clarify my thoughts.

Brooks was the QB for the Dover game as well. Sanchez (#7 RB) did not play vs Dover. I don't think he would have helped them much vs Dover anyway. Dover's DL was blowing up STG's OL all day.

Last edited:
Reactions: Huskerman7
Week 3 in Review

Week 3 is in the books. We discuss Archmere & St.George’s incredible performances, two unexpected blowouts, and we examine how each class has shaken out thus far. Plus, UD looks to get back on track and we hand out our weekly awards. All that and more!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT