ADVERTISEMENT

Week 2 Saturday Scores

Hvt with along run to the central 10. Nice effort from central player to run it down a d save the td

Ce tral in grind mode. I might have gone ahead a d tried onside kick there. Hvt hasn't been able to stop central the second half and central already has the ball where an onside w I uld be recovered

And there he goes central breaks another one. Might be a blessing for hvt really. Now if they score then they ca. Try onside. Otherwise central was going to grind it out. 47-34 251 left

Coach Dan, nice to see FCA playing good football….for those of you that don’t know Coach Dan is a great coach. Grew up in DC and was a Skins Hogette for many years, great guy and very knowledgeable

Reactions: BackinBlack86
What happened at the end of the game last night? Clean game and then the Mtown sideline is over at Smyrnas chirping….They have 300 coaches on that team and yet none of them were in front of the pack. You can’t want to be a national team and act like that in my opinion… I bet they wouldn’t have went over to Howard’s sideline haha.
I was on the Smyrna side at the end of the game. Now I can only say what I saw but there was a lot of activity all over the field. After the final whistle Middletown did run on to the field to celebrate. I saw one Smyrna and one Middletown player jawing at each other and the Smyrna player did get real heated and went after the Middletown player before he was pulled away by a coach. I also saw a Smyrna coach run up and start screaming at a ref and then the ref threw a flag. Not sure what that would mean since the game was over. Other coaches pulled him away but he was very adamant. Right after that is you see Middletown starting to line up but the Smyrna coaches just directing their team off of the field. I didn't hear anything said on the field and those were some of the observations I made and there could have been other things going on.

Reactions: DEfootballFan6
Just what would be the difference between Howard’s sideline? If you’re going to pull your players out to gain control of a situation.
Just what would be the difference between Howard’s sideline? If your going to pull your
I was on the Smyrna side at the end of the game. Now I can only say what I saw but there was a lot of activity all over the field. After the final whistle Middletown did run on to the field to celebrate. I saw one Smyrna and one Middletown player jawing at each other and the Smyrna player did get real heated and went after the Middletown player before he was pulled away by a coach. I also saw a Smyrna coach run up and start screaming at a ref and then the ref threw a flag. Not sure what that would mean since the game was over. Other coaches pulled him away but he was very adamant. Right after that is you see Middletown starting to line up but the Smyrna coaches just directing their team off of the field. I didn't hear anything said on the field and those were some of the observations I made and there could have been other things going on.
I wonder if unsportsmanlike on a coach? Certain amount then suspension?

You certainly can report a coach for unsportsmanlike behavior after the game. The state association will most likely follow up with disciplinary action. I believed in delaware this would go to the sportsmanship committee.
Of course there is no 15 yard penalty because the game is over.

at least that is my experience outside of delaware

You certainly can report a coach for unsportsmanlike behavior after the game. The state association will most likely follow up with disciplinary action. I believed in delaware this would go to the sportsmanship committee.
Of course there is no 15 yard penalty because the game is over.

at least that is my experience outside of delaware
It’s like a continuation from last year…,Just finished week 2 and the conversations are still DMA/Middletown haha

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT