11:00 St E's @ Christiana
11:00 McDupont @ Conrad
12:00 Charter @ Glasgow
1:30 Cape @ WPenn
2:30 Tatnall @ Friends
7:00 HVT @ Central

hey I needs a ride to the store .. 10 bucks for gas.. any takers? lol
McDupont haha!

was that a misprint- DMA up 1 on Delcastle late in 4th. anyone there?

Last I saw was DMA 29 Delcastle 20 with 40 seconds to go.
That was the final. DMA was up 21-0 and Delcastle came back to make it 21-20 DMA scored with 40 seconds to go and made 2 point conversion to be 29-20. Lot of penalties and Delcastle had a few really nice plays. Lots of turnovers on both sides. At one point both teams traded interceptions and fumbles

That was the final. DMA was up 21-0 and Delcastle came back to make it 21-20 DMA scored with 40 seconds to go and made 2 point conversion to be 29-20. Lot of penalties and Delcastle had a few really nice plays. Lots of turnovers on both sides. At one point both teams traded interceptions and fumbles
Last I saw was DMA 29 Delcastle 20 with 40 seconds to go.
What happened at the end of the game last night? Clean game and then the Mtown sideline is over at Smyrnas chirping….They have 300 coaches on that team and yet none of them were in front of the pack. You can’t want to be a national team and act like that in my opinion… I bet they wouldn’t have went over to Howard’s sideline haha.

What happened at the end of the game last night? Clean game and then the Mtown sideline is over at Smyrnas chirping….They have 300 coaches on that team and yet none of them were in front of the pack. You can’t want to be a national team and act like that in my opinion… I bet they wouldn’t have went over to Howard’s sideline haha.
I don’t know anything sure enough to post. Just speculation from a few people and neither story matches the other

Reactions: DEfootballFan6
Just what would be the difference between Howard’s sideline? If your going to pull your players out to gain control of a situation.

I don’t know anything sure enough to post. Just speculation from a few people and neither story matches the other
I’m sure it’s kids being kids…some happy…some pissed…words …the normal stuff….big tough win …I was just surprised to not see any Mtown coaches over there until way after the whole team got there….I keep watching to see …maybe I’m just missing them. …We are in week 2….already had an issue in a stadium…a HC submitting a wrong name and starting an ineligible on purpose….and now this. DE teams/coaches need to be better.

What??

Hvt was driving but then fumbled. SC scores a rushing td set up by another long pass completion sc14 hvt7 9:34. 2

This game clearly showing that Dover is most likely the biggest threat to Smyrna

Central Vs Cape should be a good one

Can't believe I picked Penn over Cape today. What an idiot.

Reactions: BackinBlack86
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT