ADVERTISEMENT

Week 4 Playoff Points

Don't matter who is in playoffs.. Just give Smryna the title and move on.. Central is not that good and Cape only has 4 really good players... Mt will try and compete against Smryna but they will loose by 2 touchdowns...
Central actually is a pretty good team. You obviously haven't watched them this year , they could easily be 4-0 if it wasn't for a goal line fumble against Interboro .

With all the a Division 1 games final I will post theirs now. I will Post division 2 after tomorrow last game is final.

A. I. DuPont - 9
Appoquinimink - 14
Charter - 8
Concord - 22
Delcastle - 4
Middletown - 24
Mount Pleasant - 7
Newark - 7
William Penn - 17
Caesar Rodney - 3
Cape Henlopen - 15
Dover - 6
Polytech - 8
Smyrna - 24
Sussex Central - 17
Sussex Tech - 11
Salesianum - 17

Top 6 makes playoffs.
1/2 - Middletown, Smyrna
3 - Concord
4/5/6 - William Penn, Salesianum, Sussex Central

With 14 pts Appo is right behind for that 6th spot.

AGAIN, this is week Four, things will change, teams will change, order will change as we get further in season.

Division 2
Woodbridge - 20
Glasgow - 18
St. Marks - 18
Milford - 16
St. Georges - 15
DMA - 14
Tatnall - 12
Wilmington Friends - 12
Laurel - 11
Delmar - 8
Hodgson - 8
Tower Hill - 8
Howard - 8
St. Elizabeth's - 8
Archmere - 8
Conrad - 8
Caravel - 7
Indian River - 7
Brandywine - 5
Christiana - 4
Seaford - 4
Mckean - 4
Lake Forest - 1
Dickinson - 0

Top 8 teams earn playoff spots

1 - Woodbridge
2/3 - Glasgow, St. Marks
4 - Milford
5 - St. Georges
6 - DMA
7/8 - Tatnall, Friends

8 teams tied for the last team out....with it being only week 5, any of those teams could get a hot streak going and jump a select few that's in at the moment

Last edited:
Also to keep in mind, it's something I haven't done here for either division but the seeding is based on AVERAGE point index of points earned by number of games played. So a team might have less points but divided by 9 games instead of 10 could help Team A jump Team B. Next week I will start using the points index

So - did anyone ever find it if milford and seaford both get points for the saint andrews game in week 3? It appears you added them in for both.

So - did anyone ever find it if milford and seaford both get points for the saint andrews game in week 3? It appears you added them in for both.
no way they can both get points..I am sure the DIAA has made a ruling or will have to.. If they award Milford the forfeit then the Seaford vs St Andrews game game was just an exhibition and doesn't count.. It comes down to if Seaford broke a contract to play ST A.. whats on websiteforsports is not official.. both AD's (or whomever from the schools enters info) just entered the games

Thanks for the help. I knew I would mess up somewhere. I added them for now, they are still both on the schedule. A forfeit has been considered for point value in the past, I know for sure, so until I'm told otherwise I will add them.

I would guess that they both get points (Milford - Seaford) , I read through the rules and could not find a way as to how St. Andrew's should have been disqualified from the Seaford game, nor Seaford denied the win. There seems to be no stipulation in the DIAA rules, that prevents a team, already in contract with one team, from entering into contract with another. Honestly, neither Seaford nor St. Andrew's should have been allowed to sign a contract. IMHO.

Oh, that's right RR, im calling U out. LOL It's about time we get back to arguing.

RR I'm thinking because St. Andrews does not play for a championship, they have backed out numerous of times when they should have been in the playoffs, that game doesn't count?

Oh, that's right RR, im calling U out. LOL It's about time we get back to arguing.
call me out all you want.what if ST A won? SO you can back out of a contract of a certain loss and schedule another team and get points if you win..sorry it doesn't work that way.. If Milford had a contract and didn't agree to let ST A's out of it then they get the points.. Seaford gets nothing which really doesn't matter to them or ST A because neither team has any chance of getting in the playoffs anyway.. Whether St Andrews chooses to play in the play offs or not has nothing to do with it .. and ST Andrews does play in DIAA playoff maybe not in football but I would like to know when they qualified and declines I have a hard time believing they ever had the point s to get in.. but if they did their best player probably couldnt play be cause he was +19 or a 5th year.. Independent Conferences school are only associate members of the DIAA because they allow 19 and 5th year.. Their deal is this kids cant play vs DIAA schools

Last edited:
call me out all you want.what if ST A won? SO you can back out of a contract of a certain loss and schedule another team and get points if you win..sorry it doesn't work that way.. If Milford had a contract and didn't agree to let ST A's out of it then they get the points.. Seaford gets nothing which really doesn't matter to them or ST A because neither team has any chance of getting in the playoffs anyway..
That's the way I think it should be, but look at the rules. I was amazed.

Seaford contract was valid. There is no mechanism in place to prevent what happened.

it seems that milford must have let them out of the contract - or the seaford contract couldnt be valid because st andrews wouldn't be able to sign a valid contract unless they were released from the milford game.

Reactions: ravensrooster2
I can't give you the exact year but I know it was when Pencader was still going. They were tied with someone else in points for the last spot and they backed out, it happened again one or two years after that same scenario.

That's the way I think it should be, but look at the rules. I was amazed.
you trying to read too much in the rules and wanting this scenario spelled out.. its simple.. Milford either had a contract or they didn't.. If they did they either let Seaford out or they didn't if not the points go to Milford and if they did they go to Seaford and Milford divides by 9.. There is no other scenarios.. what id posted on websiteforsports means jack shit.. DIAA doesnt run that site..

Just show me where it is written. Yeah, it has to be spelled out. That is kind of the point about having rules.
your doing this nonsense again.overthinking things..just use some common sense dude.. its doesn't need to be spelled out if one team forfeits a game and schedules someone else then only one team can get points. The team that wins and the team that gets a forfeit can't both get points.. do you not understand how silly that is? its asinine really

Last edited:
you trying to read too much in the rules and wanting this scenario spelled out.. its simple.. Milford either had a contract or they didn't.. If they did they either let Seaford out or they didn't if not the points go to Milford and if they did they go to Seaford and Milford divides by 9.. There is no other scenarios.. what id posted on websiteforsports means jack shit.. DIAA doesnt run that site..
Milford had a contract with St. They never let St. A out of the contract. St. A entered into a contract with Seaford. There is nothing in the DIAA rules that prevents that from happening.

Milford had a contract with St. They never let St. A out of the contract. St. A entered into a contract with Seaford. There is nothing in the DIAA rules that prevents that from happening.

Your really being stupid.. If Milford had a valid contract and didn't let ST A out then ST A vs Seaford would be an invalid contract.. How do you know ST A and Seaford even had a contract maybe they just decided to play a game like scrimmage.. DIAA would never have validated a ST A vs Seaford contract if Milford already had one that week.. Two things happened.. Milford let them out or if not Seaford and St A played a game like scrimmage..

I
Your really being stupid.. If Milford had a valid contract and didn't let ST A out then ST A vs Seaford would be an invalid contract.. How do you know ST A and Seaford even had a contract maybe they just decided to play a game like scrimmage.. DIAA would never have validated a ST A vs Seaford contract if Milford already had one that week.. Two things happened.. Milford let them out or if not Seaford and St A played a game like scrimmage..
Ok, then you go ahead and explain how both teams got the win, stupid.

DIAA, unless any team with standing challenged it. Which, by they way had to happen when Milford petitioned the DIAA to be awarded the four points, for St. A violating the contract. The DIAA found in Milford's favor and since nobody, with standing contested, I think the results stand.

DIAA, unless any team with standing challenged it. Which, by they way had to happen when Milford petitioned the DIAA to be awarded the four points, for St. A violating the contract. The DIAA found in Milford's favor and since nobody, with standing contested, I think the results stand.
ok so Milford gets the points.. Seaford isn't getting them.. besides Seaford is obligated to play Milford by conference rules.. they basically forfeited to Milford and played a scrim game vs ST A not caring about the points..its not that hard to understand.. just because whomever is responsible for entering data into websiteforsports for Seaford put it in as a win means nothing.. If Seaford forfeited that week they played a scrimmage game..

Last edited:
Under DIAA rules, why is the Seaford St A contract, not valid?
because Seaford was already contracted to someone else and you can only play one game per week per DIAA rules... you are so hard headed sometimes lol.. your going to force me to scour the DIAA rules on game contracts arent you? well not going to do it because I think you are just Fing with me and cant be this dumb.. Thats what a contract is,, you contract a game with a team.. you cant have multiple contracts for other teams the same week.. why is this so hard for you?

Nowhere does it say you can't be contracted for two games in the same week.
Ur so silly sometimes.

ok your just being a dumbass to be one.. done with this..
Not true, this is something I looked up. I honestly could not come up with anything to counter my argument. I am indeed a dumbass, but in this case I am simply trying to find someone to prove my point wrong.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT