ADVERTISEMENT

Week 4 Playoff Points

I honestly thought it was against the rules to schedule two games in the same week. But I could not find it anywhere in the rules.

Not true, this is something I looked up. I honestly could not come up with anything to counter my argument. I am indeed a dumbass, but in this case I am simply trying to find someone to prove my point wrong.
good luck with that,,, I guarantee you both teems don't get points... other than that I dont care ,, If Milford gets the points for the forfeit then fine ..if Seafood gets point who cares it wont matter

good luck with that,,, I guarantee you both teems don't get points... other than that I dont care ,, If Milford gets the points for the forfeit then fine ..if Seafood gets point who cares it wont matter
OK, so shall we bet a beer?

Not true, this is something I looked up. I honestly could not come up with anything to counter my argument. I am indeed a dumbass, but in this case I am simply trying to find someone to prove my point wrong.

Classic line.."I am a dumbass." I use that with my wife once in a while to catch her off guard.

OK, so shall we bet a beer?
actually I just read through the rules and owe you an apology.. In fact you don't even need a contract its just recommended..obvious glitch in the system.. Milford gets the points for Seaford bailing on a contract and Seaford gets points for playing a game vs a DIAA member contracted or not.. dont need a bet would buy you a beer or ten regardless

actually I just read through the rules and owe you an apology.. In fact you don't even need a contract its just recommended..obvious glitch in the system.. Milford gets the points for Seaford bailing on a contract and gets points for playing a game vs a DIAA member contracted or not.. dont need a bet would buy you a beer or ten regardless
Like I said, I was stunned when I read through it all. Don't worry, Bummy owes us both a bear. This is quality entertainment.

Reactions: Jawnsky
Like I said, I was stunned when I read through it all. Don't worry, Bummy owes us both a bear. This is quality entertainment.
I dont want a bear... especially not one Bummy has trained.. I cant play accordion so I doubt the bear would comply and maul me

This whole situation brings up another point.. Are bonus points awarded to a contracted team who forfeits and the other team wins 7 or 9 games? Does a D2 team still get the points for losing to a D1 if they forfeit?

If Milford wins 7 games will Seaford get another bonus point?

I think not because somewhere in the language I saw forfeits were considered a no contest.so they just get the win points?.

This whole situation brings up another point.. Are bonus points warded to a contracted team who forfeits and the other team wins 7 or 9 games? Does a D2 team still get the points for losing to a D1 if they forfeit?

My understanding is that bonus points would be awarded. Because I believe that a forfeit counts as a game played. Now, I have no idea what would happen if St Andrews had ended up scheduling 11 games including the forfeit.

My understanding is that bonus points would be awarded. Because I believe that a forfeit counts as a game played. Now, I have no idea what would happen if St Andrews had ended up scheduling 11 games including the forfeit.

The rules say no contest, I think they just get the win/loss points what a F'ing quagmire lol

One guy's opinion, unless something drastic happens, I think these D2 teams are a lock to make the playoffs: Woodbridge, St George's, Glasgow, Milford, Wilm. Friends, St. Marks, and DMA.

Tatnall might end up the #8 seed or bubble boy, and "could possibly" get chased down by someone out of the pack: Caravel (6-4 with a D1 win?), Tower Hill, Archmere, Laurel, Howard, Hodgson, Delmar.​

One guy's opinion, unless something drastic happens, I think these D2 teams are a lock to make the playoffs: Woodbridge, St George's, Glasgow, Milford, Wilm. Friends, St. Marks, and DMA.

Tatnall might end up the #8 seed or bubble boy, and "could possibly" get chased down by someone out of the pack: Caravel (6-4 with a D1 win?), Tower Hill, Archmere, Laurel, Howard, Hodgson, Delmar.​

Tatnall pretty much controls its own destiny at this point. Should be a win against Red Lion this week, season-defining game at Friends on 10/22, then McKean/Conrad/St. Andrews to close the season out. 8-2 should be good enough to get them in, but 9-1 would really make them solid.

Caravel still has St. Mark's, Cape and Hodgson, so I think Caravel and Hodgson would cancel each other out, Laurel still has some tough comp in their own division, so Archmere, Howard and Tower would pretty much need Tatnall to lose out and take care of business on their ends for any hope.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT