ravensrooster2

Top 100 Prospect
Jun 30, 2010
FRI 7PM APPO VS PENN @ APPO
FRI 7PM DMA VS ST MARKS @ BAYNARD
FRI 7:30 MTOWN VS SALS @ MTOWN

SAT 2PM ST E VS FRIENDS @ BAYNARD
SAT 3PM CA VS ARCHMERE @ ARCHMERE

Looks like a hot time in Middletown Friday night.. Middletown hosts the two biggest games this week

I have never been to a game at Appo. Come to think of it I have never been to one at Billings either.. Maybe I'll kill two birds with one stone and do first half at Billings and the second half at Jags stadium.. which one has the better concessions?

I think they both have good concessions. Middletown has some real traffic issues so leave early.

FRI 7PM APPO VS PENN @ APPO
FRI 7PM DMA VS ST MARKS @ BAYNARD
FRI 7:30 MTOWN VS SALS @ MTOWN

SAT 2PM ST E VS FRIENDS @ BAYNARD
SAT 3PM CA VS ARCHMERE @ ARCHMERE

Looks like a hot time in Middletown Friday night.. Middletown hosts the two biggest games this week

I have never been to a game at Appo. Come to think of it I have never been to one at Billings either.. Maybe I'll kill two birds with one stone and do first half at Billings and the second half at Jags stadium.. which one has the better concessions?

RR....my bad but we must think alike LOL
I just posted same games of Jeff's thread for predictions....

RR...i think everybody will tell you Mtown is a very good HS game atmosphere, field is close to the stands. Parking and traffic are issues, but worth it.

Appo, in my opinion, is not a great place to watch a game. The field seems very far from the stands and there isn't a lot of big game energy there. Concessions are typical, stadium is new so everything is nice, new, clean including the restroom facilities (hey don't laugh...the older you get the important this becomes - especially if you have ever been to a Hodgson game at 10am after 24 oz of coffee and realize there are only 2 porta-pots for the entire stadium).

In my opinion i would stay at the Mtown game unless its a blowout.

Reactions: Jawnsky
Basically I would say concessions are the same.

Middletown has a better crowd and just better experience

Appo has better facilities and probably going to be a better game. Personally I think Mtown will blow sallies

Appo has better facilities and probably going to be a better game. Personally I think Mtown will blow sallies

A least Sals will get something for making the trip

Muttley-picture.gif

Yes, only a Steelers fan would leave out such an important word

"Who left the out out, who, who, who, who, who"

RR....just a heads up tip, if you're planning to attend Appo-WP, either get there really early, or really late, and leave early. The new 301 expressway is being constructed right behind the stadium and it creates a conundrum for traffic in and out. Bunker Hill rd is a complete mess. Game traffic alone is a B**** to get out of.

Haven't experienced bad traffic at MT games yet. I park in the development next door, parking in the school lot is a pain in the arse. But as our favorite Smyrna poster would say..."no alcohol on school premisis" so us locals move a few feet off of it and we are good. We found out last season even the Ninos pizza will deliver to our tailgate without an address, they use the car we drive to locate us.

RR....just a heads up tip, if you're planning to attend Appo-WP, either get there really early, or really late, and leave early. The new 301 expressway is being constructed right behind the stadium and it creates a conundrum for traffic in and out. Bunker Hill rd is a complete mess. Game traffic alone is a B**** to get out of.

Haven't experienced bad traffic at MT games yet. I park in the development next door, parking in the school lot is a pain in the arse. But as our favorite Smyrna poster would say..."no alcohol on school premisis" so us locals move a few feet off of it and we are good. We found out last season even the Ninos pizza will deliver to our tailgate without an address, they use the car we drive to locate us.

Cant get off work early like I was hoping and have to work all day Saturday for our Open House.. probably going go to chill at home and follow twitter feeds..

RR...i think everybody will tell you Mtown is a very good HS game atmosphere, field is close to the stands. Parking and traffic are issues, but worth it.

Appo, in my opinion, is not a great place to watch a game. The field seems very far from the stands and there isn't a lot of big game energy there. Concessions are typical, stadium is new so everything is nice, new, clean including the restroom facilities (hey don't laugh...the older you get the important this becomes - especially if you have ever been to a Hodgson game at 10am after 24 oz of coffee and realize there are only 2 porta-pots for the entire stadium).

In my opinion i would stay at the Mtown game unless its a blowout.

Quality restrooms are a must LOL

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT