ADVERTISEMENT

Week 7 Live Streams

NFHS

Thursday (shows on NFHS for Friday not sure whats up)

Friday

Saturday

Last edited:
And they’re paying DIAA 65k this year! Great business model.
and that is only for the playoff games. DIAA only has the streaming rights to the playoffs and championship. The regular season streaming rights belong to home teams school. Most the South teams seem to have sold them to NFHS. It is the home teams responsibility to produce the games. They can hire someone to come do the games or do them in house. Most choose the latter unless 302 wants to do the game then I guess they reach some deal with 302 to produce the games. Not sure how it works out financially but the 302 produced games involving NFHS contracted teams the feed goes though NFHS and Youtube.

I learned a little how it works from FLOSports. FLO is trying to outbid NFHS for the streaming rights to some of the bigger associations.. like OHSAA (Ohio) and UIL (Texas) also FLO will pay anywhere from 3 to 10 k for individual games depending on the match up and whether they (sublet to a production company) produce it or the schools themselves do it.

Last edited:
and that is only for the playoff games. DIAA only has the streaming rights to the playoffs and championship. The regular season streaming rights belong to home teams school. Most the South teams seem to have sold them to NFHS. It is the home teams responsibility to produce the games. They can hire someone to come do the games or do them in house. Most choose the latter unless 302 wants to do the game then I guess they reach some deal with 302 to produce the games. Not sure how it works out financially but the 302 produced games involving NFHS contracted teams the feed goes though NFHS and Youtube.

I learned a little how it works from FLOSports. FLO is trying to outbid NFHS for the streaming rights to some of the bigger associations.. like OHSAA (Ohio) and UIL (Texas) also FLO will pay anywhere from 3 to 10 k for individual games depending on the match up and whether they (sublet to a production company) produce it or the schools themselves do it.
NPOA

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT