ADVERTISEMENT

Week 7 Picks

IMG 63
MT 0
This is to you and backinblack. First of all the touchdown was on the second drive of the day. An 80 yd drive in the first quarter. We ran it right up the middle for a 3 yd TD run. The IMG defensive coordinator was going ballistic on the sidelines. We had 9 first downs. 7 of them in the first half. We actually made them punt once. Yeah you're both right. We got blown out on the score board. Say what you want. I don't really care. The lessons that come from that experience bond those young men forever. Their better for having the experience. I'm done explaining to you guys. Keep teaching people to take the path of the narrowest resistance. See how far that gets you. I'm retiring from this thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: prepfootballstars
This is to you and backinblack. First of all the touchdown was on the second drive of the day. An 80 yd drive in the first quarter. We ran it right up the middle for a 3 yd TD run. The IMG defensive coordinator was going ballistic on the sidelines. We had 9 first downs. 7 of them in the first half. We actually made them punt once. Yeah you're both right. We got blown out on the score board. Say what you want. I don't really care. The lessons that come from that experience bond those young men forever. Their better for having the experience. I'm done explaining to you guys. Keep teaching people to take the path of the narrowest resistance. See how far that gets you. I'm retiring from this thread.

awesome dude

You lost 52-7. I wasn’t that far off. If not for a running clock (in 3rd quarter) and IMG using 3rd and 4th stringers the score would’ve been a lot worse.

I’m sure it was a great experience and I don’t really get why you’re so pissy about my prediction.

he is dealing with the harsh realization his boy aint as good as he thought he was..give him a break no big deal we had to go through it lol

This thread asked for week 7 picks and he’s mad because we made predictions that weren’t that far off.

he is dealing with the harsh realization his boy aint as good as he thought he was..give him a break no big deal we had to go through it lol
Comparing his boy your boy or any other on To a team made up of top 100 players does not mean they are not good football players or scholarship kids. There is levels to everything. It was a great experience for those young men one they will remember. Life is about memories and great experiences. Good or bad. Hats off to the Middletown coaches

Reactions: EJS313
th

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT