ADVERTISEMENT

Where can I see the playoff points?

delawarenole

Top 100 Prospect
Mar 29, 2002
Anyone have these already? Can yo share them? Or if there is another site point me in that direction.

Thanks!

Anyone have these already? Can yo share them? Or if there is another site point me in that direction.

Thanks!
Sean Greene from WDEL post them on wdel.com in his weekly recaps. Does a fantastic job. I do them myself just as a hobby, but to save myself from typing it all you should check them out: he goes into detail who needs what to get their district titles and all. Also explains how he gets his calculations

Thanks MT. If I am the Sals, Hodgson scares me a bit. Plus day games give the Sals the heebie-jeebies.

Last edited:
Sean Greene from WDEL post them on wdel.com in his weekly recaps. Does a fantastic job. I do them myself just as a hobby, but to save myself from typing it all you should check them out: he goes into detail who needs what to get their district titles and all. Also explains how he gets his calculations
Thanks man!

Reactions: MTownCavs09
What's the first time breaker for 2A-2 if friends beats TH and Archmere. Archmere beat Howard, Howard beat Friends, Friends beats Archmere. All have one loss in the district. Where does it go from there.

What's the first time breaker for 2A-2 if friends beats TH and Archmere. Archmere beat Howard, Howard beat Friends, Friends beats Archmere. All have one loss in the district. Where does it go from there.
I believe tiebreakers is a 4 step system.

1. Head 2 Head (that wouldn’t apply here because there’s more than 1 school.

2. The winning percentage of opponents that the above schools have played.

3. If still tied, whichever team allowed the least amount of points would get in and it would continue. If one team is selected through this tiebreaker then you start back at tiebreaker 1 for the remaining 2 schools.

4. IF BY ANY CHANCE, there is still a tie, the selected schools would engage into a coin toss

Points against in District games.

For it to come to this Archmere would also have to beat Odessa.

Every Sunday Sean Greene from wdel.com does a weekly update and has the playoff race rankings for each division.

That's okay. If the Odessa kids are good players they can just transfer. Waiver should be available by the playoffs.

Nope, but now they are unhappy, can claim mental health issues and can transfer to a winning team that's making the playoffs. This has been covered in the transfer thread.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT