ADVERTISEMENT

2019 ballers

listening to noise

JV
Gold Member
Jan 5, 2017
Just wondering about all the good seniors from last year. Any of them continuing to play in college? Everyone knows where all the D1 kids are going. Vaughn(Sallies) Bradshaw(Glasgow) Brown(St.E’s) Ludman(St Marks) Farley(Friends) Brown(Sallies). These kids all looked pretty talented in the Blue/Gold game.

Last edited:
Just wondering about all the good seniors from last year. Any of them continuing to play in college? Everyone knows where all the D1 kids are. Vaughn(Sallies) Bradshaw(Glasgow) Brown(St.E’s) Farley(Friends) Brown(Sallies). These kids all looked pretty talented in the Blue/Gold game
Darnell Vaughn is going to DeSales on a combination basketball and academic ride.
Jack Brown is going to prep school to get stronger, probably Brewster Prep.
Mark Bradshaw is going to a Juco in the midwest

I’m confused did you think they were DI or asking where this group was going?

I asked where they were playing in college. Never said these players were D1. Were you D1? Why are you confused? If you don’t know where they are going why would you even comment?
You said everyone knows where all the D1 kids are going. Who is that?

I asked where they were playing in college. Never said these players were D1. Were you D1? Why are you confused? If you don’t know where they are going why would you even comment?
Noise not sure why you got a tone. I was simply asking for clarification. Yes I went DI not basketball but Football.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT