ADVERTISEMENT

2020 Final Four Prediction

you are correct hoopsdownstate is a Cape alum who played on the best high school basketball team in the history of 302. 75 & 76 state champs with 3 players and a coach all in the Delaware sports Hall of Fame. What do you have, just asking
Preach lol.. But we just having friendly debates.. Some of of the things I do say is way out there.. @84rider I still say we the best highschool team to ever play in DE.. Only thing I regret no 3's.. Smh

Reactions: 84rider
Which choiced in school outside of Conrad has benefitted from such recruitment? I wouldn't say they recruited when they are raised by the coach. And after looking over the top 10, mostly dominated by choice schools?

you are correct hoopsdownstate is a Cape alum who played on the best high school basketball team in the history of 302. 75 & 76 state champs with 3 players and a coach all in the Delaware sports Hall of Fame. What do you have, just asking
That was a great team but I think the game of basketball has evolved far too much for a team from 45 years ago to be the best in state history. Great team for the time but go watch the film with an objective eye and let me know what you think.

Don’t need to look at film, I’m lucky enough to have seen some of there games. Forget the rules, those guys were taking 2 steps over the half court line and launching rainbows lol for 2 Pts, while running you out of the gym. You almost had to score every time you touched the ball cause they were gonna score ! They were relentless.

They weren’t playing Madden basketball after school they were balling up and down the state. Pick up game whatever.

Don’t need to look at film, I’m lucky enough to have seen some of there games. Forget the rules, those guys were taking 2 steps over the half court line and launching rainbows lol for 2 Pts, while running you out of the gym. You almost had to score every time you touched the ball cause they were gonna score ! They were relentless.
Ayers best shooter I have witness in highschool... Soon as he released from Viking head he just turn around and start running back to play defense because he knew it was money.. Lol

Ayers best shooter I have witness in highschool... Soon as he released from Viking head he just turn around and start running back to play defense because he knew it was money.. Lol
I was at the '76 Championship game and they were a good team however, they were one play away from going to OT in the game. If the PG for PS DuPont makes a better decision with the basketball we have OT. PS DuPont had a good team it wasn't great and they went toe to toe. I guess what I'm saying is let's give the game of basketball and the evolution of the game a little a credit. I mean the Celtic teams were great but they couldn't beat the best NBA teams of today.

Reactions: Hoopsdownstate5
Those Cape teams sound like the Warriors of today before everybody got hurt - great shooters and played with pace. I'm more interested in the '75 title game because they took Sallies to the woodshed. How did that happen?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT