ADVERTISEMENT

2022 DEHSFB CONFIDENCE POOL WEEK 0

BackinBlack86

Top 100 Prospect
Oct 5, 2018
Here ya go folks.. Cutoff is kickoff of first game. Please number your picks 10 (most confident) down to 1 (least confident) vertically. If you want to change picks please just use the edit post feature and not make a second entry. This all helps in scoring. Thank you in advance.. The Management

Week 0

9/1
CR @ HVT- 4pm
Cape @ Sallies- 7pm
Laurel @ S Tech- 7pm

9/2
Seaford
@ Col Richardson(MD)- 6pm
Milford @ CS-D HS(MD)- 7pm
Arundel (MD) @ Dover- 7pm
DMA @ Howard- 7pm

9/3
Central
@ Penn- 1pm
Middletown @ St Johns College (DC) 2pm
St Marks @ AI- 6pm

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: nomorenonstop
Here ya go folks.. Cutoff is kickoff of first game. Please number your picks 10 down to 1 vertically. If you want to change picks please just use the edit post feature and not make a second entry. This all helps in scoring. Thank you in advance.. The Management

Week 0

9/1
CR @ HVT- 4pm
Cape @ Sallies- 7pm
Laurel @ S Tech- 7pm

9/2
Seaford @ Col Richardson(MD)- 6pm
DMA @ Howard- 7pm

9/3
Central @ Penn- 1pm
St Marks @ AI- 6pm

10. St. John’s
9. St. Marks
8. Sallies
7. Sussex Central
6. Colonel Richardson
5. Laurel
4. Dover
3. DMA
2. Milford
1. Hodgson

Reactions: BackinBlack86
10. Sallies
9. St Johns
8. St Marks
7. Central
6. DMA
5. Laurel
4. Arundel
3. Colonel Richardson
2. Cambridge South Dorchester
1. CR

Last edited:
Here ya go folks.. Cutoff is kickoff of first game. Please number your picks 10 down to 1 vertically. If you want to change picks please just use the edit post feature and not make a second entry. This all helps in scoring. Thank you in advance.. The Management

Week 0

9/1
CR @ HVT- 4pm
Cape @ Sallies- 7pm
Laurel @ S Tech- 7pm

9/2
Seaford @ Col Richardson(MD)- 6pm
DMA @ Howard- 7pm

9/3
Central @ Penn- 1pm
St Marks @ AI- 6pm
10. St. Johns
9. St Marks
8. Sallies
7. Laurel
6. Dover
5. HVT
4. Sussex Central
3. Col Richardson
2. Milford
1. Howard(This one was really hard to pick) Should be a fun game.

10. Sallies
9. ST. Johns
8. Dover
7. Laurel
6. Central
5. ST. Marks
4. Col Richardson
3. DMA
2. Milford
1. HVT

First timer and just want to understand before I fumble this thing. Do I have this right?

If I pick a team in the 10 spot that means I’m not that confident that they will win whereas if I pick someone in the 1 spot I am very confident that they will win.

Or do I have it backwards?

First timer and just want to understand before I fumble this thing. Do I have this right?

If I pick a team in the 10 spot that means I’m not that confident that they will win whereas if I pick someone in the 1 spot I am very confident that they will win.

Or do I have it backwards?
10 is the most confident. Every pick you get right then you get those points. SO you want your slam dunk to be at 10pts and the one you are most unsure about to be for 1pt

After this week the game will get much tougher because there won't be any St M vs AI type games on the board. Half the games this week wouldn't have made the cut on a full schedule week.

Last edited:
Also just for a reminder to all. If a game gets cancelled then we just pull that game when I score it and add a point to your correct picks under that game.. For example if you have St Marks at 10 and AI can't field a team then your 9 becomes 10, 8 becomes 9 and so on. If you have St Marks at say 5 then 4 becomes 5 and 3 becomes 4..... There wouldn't be a 1 point game that week. 10 down to 2

Reactions: Woody_Wood
10. SC
09.ST J
08.Sals
07. Dover
06. Col Rich
05. DMA
04. Laurel
03. Milf
02. CR

Last edited:
@Notursmine if it's not too much to ask may I trouble you to number your picks please. It makes it much easier for me when I score them.. thanks in advance

10 St Johns
9 Sallies
8 DMA
7 Central
6 Laurel
5 Arundel
4 Col Richardson
3 Milford
2 CR

Last edited:
game week!... reminder there are Thursday games.. all picks and edits are due by 4pm Thursday

You don't have to edit your picks with St Marks in it unless you want to. I will make the adjustment when scoring..

10 - St Johns
9 - Central
8 - Sallies
7 - Laurel
6 - Dover
5 - DMA
4 - CS-D
3 - HVT
2 - Seaford

The Muscle Movement Spartans were my original 10 point pick

Updated for you - my bad on the countdown: