ADVERTISEMENT

2023 DELHS CP WEEK 0 *THURSDAY GAMES*

BackinBlack86

Top 100 Prospect
Oct 5, 2018
You pick the winner and number your picks in order of how confident you are of your choice. #10 being the most confident and #1 being the least. If your choice is correct then you get the number assigned to your pick as points. We total points and have a weekly winner as well keep the running total for the season winner. Picks have to be in before the kick off of the earliest game on the board.

Example

Week 0 Games

Thurs 8/31

3:30 Howard @ HVT (Abessinio PSC)
4:00 CR @ W Penn
7:00 Mt Pleasant @ Milford
7:00 Odessa @ Lake
7:00 Laurel @ Central
7:00 DMA @ Sallies (Abessinio PSC)

Fri 09/01

3:30 Smyrna @ Manheim (PA) (Abessinio PSC)
6:00 West Philadelphia (PA) @ Dover
6:00 FSMA @ AI
6:30 Middletown @ Urbana (MD)

Last edited:
You pick the winner and number your picks in order of how confident you are of your choice. #10 being the most confident and #1 being the least. If your choice is correct then you get the number assigned to your pick as points. We total points and have a weekly winner as well keep the running total for the season winner. Picks have to be in before the kick off of the earliest game on the board.

Example

Week 0 Games

Thurs 8/31

Fri 09/01

10. Dover
9. Sallies
8. Middletown
7. Sussex central
6. William Penn
5. Hodgson
4. Lake Forest
3. Milford
2. Smyrna
1. FSMA

Last edited:
Reactions: BackinBlack86
10. Sallies
9. Dover
8 Middletown
7 Howard
6 Central
5 Lake Forest
4. William Penn
3 Milford
2 Manheim
1. FSMA

Last edited:
10. LF
9. Dover
8. Sallies
7. SC
6. Manheim
5. Howard
4. Urbana
3. Milford
2. WP
1. FSMA

Updated after doing some additional research....

Last edited:

Example

Week 0 Games

Thurs 8/31

Fri 09/01

Everyone who is picking Smyrna - FYI - Manheim won their opener Friday night over West Chester East 56-0 and they are ranked #2 in eastern PA for Class 3/4. They look pretty solid.

Everyone who is picking Smyrna - FYI - Manheim won their opener Friday night over West Chester East 56-0 and they are ranked #2 in eastern PA for Class 3/4. They look pretty solid.
Gotta wait to the last second to get those bets in just to see where the line ends up lol

Reactions: APboy
I might add to this….
I’m not sure West Chester is that good seeing how Manheim beat them last year 56-7, so a beat down looked inevitable. They also beat Muhlenberg 70-0 and Lebanon 83-7 so this team doesn’t have trouble finding the end zone. Their lowest scoring game last year where they won was a 35-19 result Cocalico. Everyone might want to reconsider their pick. Lol

I might add to this….
I’m not sure West Chester is that good seeing how Manheim beat them last year 56-7, so a beat down looked inevitable. They also beat Muhlenberg 70-0 and Lebanon 83-7 so this team doesn’t have trouble finding the end zone. Their lowest scoring game last year where they won was a 35-19 result Cocalico. Everyone might want to reconsider their pick. L
And Cocalico went to the 5A state semis before losing to eventual state champion Pine Richland

Example

Week 0 Games

Thurs 8/31

Fri 09/01

10. LF
9 Sallies
8. SC
7. FSMA
6. Middletown
5. Dover
4. Manheim
3. howard
2. Milford
1. CR

Last edited:
10 - Sallies
9 - Manhiem
8 - Central
7 - Milford
6 - Lake
5 - Dover
4 - Mtown
3 - Howard
2 - William Penn
1 - FSMA

Made it with 30 minutes to spare!!

Congrats @Dback2500 with the only perfect picks this week.. 👏
Id like for you to just crown me now. That will probably be the LAST time I ever place first for the week lol especially by myself LOL. I almost went Smyrna over Mannheim then read the previous comments and was split and rock paper scissored my self for decision lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT