ADVERTISEMENT

DEHSFB CP... welp its that time again

BackinBlack86

Top 100 Prospect
Oct 5, 2018
2023 DEHS Confidence pool... can we get a head count of who is in..

Each week I put out a list of ten games. You pick the winner and number your picks in order of how confident you are of your choice. #10 being the most confident and #1 being the least. If your choice is correct then you get the number assigned to your pick as points. We total points and have a weekly winner as well keep the running total for the season winner. Picks have to be in before the kick off of the earliest game on the board.

@MTownCavs09 , @Longagoplayer , @connorr11 , @ReturnOfTheGate , @Dback2500 , @nomorenonstop , @Woody_Wood , @FolesWentZ , @84rider , @SenatorPride , @DaDude01 , @cavaliercharlie , @Shine bright like a diamond , @First_state_gridiron , @Mr no name , @Yunforce , @Notursmine , @DDBasketballCoach
@Uncle Bumfuzzled , @SmyrnaOnTop , @DelaNewb , @DMA_302TakeOver , @Diehardsportsfan , @fanoffootball123 , @baseballer46 , @fanofallsports302 , @DoItWrite, @TwidderPhil , @Huskerman7

plus anyone else who would like to play

Last edited:
2023 DEHS Confidence pool... can we get a head count of who is in..

Each week I put out a list of ten games. You pick the winner and number your picks in order of how confident you are of your choice. #10 being the most confident and #1 being the least. If your choice is correct then you get the number assigned to your pick as points. We total points and have a weekly winner as well keep the running total for the season winner. Picks have to be in before the kick off of the earliest game on the board.

@MTownCavs09 , @Longagoplayer , @connorr11 , @ReturnOfTheGate , @Dback2500 , @nomorenonstop , @Woody_Wood , @FolesWentZ , @84rider , @SenatorPride , @DaDude01 , @cavaliercharlie , @Shine bright like a diamond , @First_state_gridiron , @Mr no name , @Yunforce , @Notursmine , @DDBasketballCoach
@Uncle Bumfuzzled , @SmyrnaOnTop , @DelaNewb , @DMA_302TakeOver , @Diehardsportsfan , @fanoffootball123 , @baseballer46 , @fanofallsports302 , @DoItWrite, @TwidderPhil , @Huskerman7

plus anyone else who would like to play
I'll give it a go!

Reactions: BackinBlack86
stone-cold-steve-austin.gif

Reactions: BackinBlack86
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT