ADVERTISEMENT

2nd Round Playoff Predictions?

Well in that case they have a lot riding on tonight because I don’t St. E’s or St. G’s beating them in the quarterfinals if they get that W tonight.
Yes they do... Not going be easy but just win by 1 is fine with me.. This will be a big test.. Get by this game and Rickards back Saturday no doubt in my mind they will be playing for title...

Reactions: J12
Beware the St. Mark's D... all respect for Stan, and he knows this as well, could be interesting

Green Knights have a little surprise in store for the Ravens this evening. Let’s go MOUNT!!!

Green Knights have a little surprise in store for the Ravens this evening. Let’s go MOUNT!!!
As a downstater Smyrna & Tech are the 2 teams that I have the most faith in tonight considering the matchups & playing at home...Cape w/ Rickards would have been a no-brainer for me as well.

As for the surprise Mount better come to play or the surprise will be Tech running away w/ it.

Last edited:
As a downstater Smyrna & Tech are the 2 teams that I have the most faith in tonight considering the matchups & playing at home...Cape w/ Richards would be a no-brainer for me as well.

As for the surprise Mount better come to play or the surprise will be Tech running away w/ it.

Ali aint going out like that, Mount will compete....

Ali aint going out like that, Mount will compete....
Oh I know he can go but he gonna have to have a lot of help tonight. I’d be surprised if they get by Tech but if so I’d have been made a believer.

Money played locked down d on bones last night. St Georges coach had no clue on how to beat that box and 1 that was played on his go to guy.

Money played locked down d on bones last night. St Georges coach had no clue on how to beat that box and 1 that was played on his go to guy.
Exactly, after his 58 point explosion, everyone went box and 1. You would have thought he'd have figured out how to get his star player going. Also, it always comes back to bite you when you dont develop others on your team.

Reactions: J12
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT