ADVERTISEMENT

(5) 2019-20 Season "BOLD PREDICTIONS"

EducatedEye

D1A Prospect
Jan 22, 2004
- Neither Dover or Sanford will be crowned State champion
- One or more will be replaced on 1st team all - state ( E. Davis, E. Allen, N. Njoku, J. Davis)
- Blue Hen conference public school basketball will return to its rightful place atop Delaware Basketball
- Week 1 - 2 will be full of upsets
- This season will be the best of the decade from start from to finish

Those are some bold ones! I don't know if I have 5, but here are mine

Howard wins Flight B
Appo makes the final four
Dickinson wins at least one state tournament game
Sallies is my dark horse pick to dethrone Sanford.

Reactions: Chill44
- Woodbridge will upset Dover in the Henlopen championship
- Player of the year will come from below the canal
- Dover will play Sanford before the finals, which means one won’t be in the finals
- Julius Cannon will win coach of the year (Woodbridge)
-Woodbridge will win the football state championship and win the basketball state championship (Allen Iverson style) lol

@Chill44, that Dover will play Sanford before the Finals is something I didn’t want to see happen, but still very much alive if William Penn can win out. Even w/ 2 losses if Penn & Dover win out it will be very close for that #1 seed.

Smyrna is key...at 13-4 if they beat CR tonight they will get to 15 wins (assuming they beat Polytech) which will give Dover 2 more bonus points for their 2 wins against Smyrna. Then Smyrna also has Penn the last game of the season which could help Dover if they pulled off the upset.

Reactions: Chill44
- Neither Dover or Sanford will be crowned State champion
- One or more will be replaced on 1st team all - state ( E. Davis, E. Allen, N. Njoku, J. Davis)
- Blue Hen conference public school basketball will return to its rightful place atop Delaware Basketball
- Week 1 - 2 will be full of upsets
- This season will be the best of the decade from start from to finish
I still think E.Allen, E.Davis, Njoku & J. Davis will get voted in 1st Team but who will be the 5th player is my question. I think it also helps that these are the only 4 players in DE right now that I know of w/ D1 offers on the table.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT