ADVERTISEMENT

All-State politics

May 31, 2012
Recently an article was written about my incredibly hard working cousin, Elizabeth Biddle, about how much she has changed the atmosphere around St. Thomas More's academics/athletics specifically in the area of softball. She just told me she did not get selected for any acolades which was surprising to not only me I'm sure. She did tell me that her coach's daughter, Rebecca (excuse me for not knowing the last name), was selected to All-State. This is confounding to me, well, not really, considering Elizabeth's coach recently benched her for the last game becuase she was hurting, and then proceded to chew her out for "giving up" and "not being a team player." During that same game the coach's daughter got in a spat with a senior who was asked to leave the dugout by the coach ON senior night in front of her entire family.

trust me....in ten years it won't matter...haha

just sayin ofcourse

whaaaa....whaaa...go buy your cousin some tissues you little zipper head..... She probably isn't that good anyway....hahah....
I hope the coaches daughter gets 5 scholarships to D1 schools and your cousin will be workin at Dover Downs cleaning up horse sh#t....haha

now go get a job and stop being a ball lick....

just sayin ofcourse......hahaha
This post was edited on 6/12 6:44 PM by dukkieee

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT