ADVERTISEMENT

All state

Filmore00

Tackles too high
Jan 13, 2017
Anything different on 1st or 2nd team would be a big injustice.

Lauren Park Lane
Maggie Connolly
Julie Kulesza
BerNy Mayo
Stefanie Kulesza

Olivia Tucker
Sasha Marvel
Zhane Snow
Kylie Kornagay-Lucas
Ronnasia Blatch-Huggins

Kendra Warren
Ali Kubek
Jynyla Whittlesey
Alexis Lee
Kayla Braxton-Young

Anything different on 1st or 2nd team would be a big injustice.

Lauren Park Lane
Maggie Connolly
Julie Kulesza
BerNy Mayo
Stefanie Kulesza

Olivia Tucker
Sasha Marvel
Zhane Snow
Kylie Kornagay-Lucas
Ronnasia Blatch-Huggins

Kendra Warren
Ali Kubek
Jynyla Whittlesey
Alexis Lee
Kayla Braxton-Young
Very solid list! But you know as well as I do that there will be some slight movements based on how the voters see players. No question we’ll see most of these names come decision time but I’d like to Kayla Rouse if Howard to the list. Has had a great season

Rouse might be the difference between Howard getting to the Bob and being out in the 2nd round - she's a very skilled post player on offense who plays really solid defense as the anchor down low.

Reactions: sportsguy725
Great list. The only thing I see different is that I like Snow and Lucas on the first team and Fatty and Julie on 2nd team.

That's a great list. When was last time sisters or brothers made 1st team, ever??

Great list. The only thing I see different is that I like Snow and Lucas on the first team and Fatty and Julie on 2nd team.

Can’t justify Snow or Lucas on 1st team neither player stepped it up enough. Lots of shots and lots of team losses. Saw both play 3-4 times and they took a lot of shots and missed a lot to. Both have decent numbers vs much weaker competition. They needed to lead there team to a better or bigger win(s) during the year and they did not. If both had better coaches they’d be so much better.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT