ADVERTISEMENT

...any interesting news?

WornDown

Water boy
Jan 28, 2015
With school starting soon, this is normally the time we hear about any transfers. I've heard nothing. How about incoming freshman and where they will land.

Reactions: wrestlingdad15
Ive been wondering the same thing. Any talks of who is going where? Who may make an impact this year? Its been really quiet thus far. Maybe more chatter will pick up once school starts.

Sure it's the usual. Sanford gets some good 8th graders, Smyrna and CR gets some good choice kids as well as their amazing feeder kids, SC tough but not quite good eneough to beat Smy, cape has stud lineup and still can't win the north, sallies gets an 8th grader from Caravel who always planned on going to sallies, DMA is tough as always and AI will tell us how good they are going to be thus year while getting beat by 40 against William Penn. :(:(:mad::confused::cool::p:p:p:rolleyes:

Now in all seriousness I know nothing at all. Any real news? Been out of the area a few months.

Reactions: spartakos
Jackson Dean will be going to CR highschool.

Noah Ogbin transfers from Dover to William Penn

Ryan Kelley leaves Salesianum to Smyrna

Josh Dailey goes back to Smyrna

And by some stroke of luck Dailey and Kelley will be immediately eligible even though they have both transferred once already. The good ole private to public loophole. Smh.

I think it's fair. A kid should be able to leave a Private to attend his District School without losing any eligibility.

But if a kid is having a hard time at a public school and wants to choice to another public he has to sit. It's another privilege for kids whose parents can afford private schools.

Don't get me wrong. I am happy for Smyrna who struggles already getting quality wrestlers, but just think all student athletes and schools should be playing on a level playing field.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT