2) DMA
3) Friends
4) Caravel

D1
1) St E’s
2) Tatnall
3) Laurel
4) Odessa
I like what you got here just with some changes.

Division 3
1. Smyrna
2. Middletown
3. Salesianum
4. St. Georges

Division 2
1. Archmere
2. DMA
3. Friends
4. St. Marks

Division 1
1. St. Elizabeths
2. Odessa
3. Laurel
4. Tatnall

However I think Nate Ray from Sallies wins either Lineman/defensive player of the year in Division 3.

And In Division 1 I think Odessa QB Vinny Orlando wins OPOY over benson.

Here’s another question…….with so many great games on tap…:what’s everyone’s prediction on Best game if the year. Obviously mine, with no second guessing is Smyrna AT Middletown….with a Archmere vs. DMA a close second. That game ended horribly last year due to a penalty so that should be a good one.

Last edited:
Reactions: Woody_Wood
My humble opinion.

Division 3
1. Middletown
2. Smyrna
3. Central
4. St. Georges

Central will be really good this year. But can't get past the Big 2 of Delaware. The Sals will probably take a step back this year.

OPOY Knight Smyrna
DPOY Wheeler Middletown
LMOY Ray Salesianum

Division 2
1. Archmere
2. St. Marks
3. Friends
4. DMA

This is the hardest division to pick again this year. Archmere will be vying for a repeat. They may have the best coaching staff in the state. St Mark's probably has more starters coming back then any other team in D2. Woodbridge can also be a part of top 4. Dooley will have those boys ready. Keep in mind they haven't lost a game at home in 4 or 5 years.

OPOY Alberro Archmere
DPOY Udovich Archmere
LMOY Watson St Mark's

Division 1
1 St. Elizabeths
2. Laurel
3. Tatnall
4. Odessa

St E's and Benson has too much for the rest of D1 to compete. Odessa has a lot of good players coming back but they are still young.

OPOY Benson St E’s
DPOY O’Neill St E’s
LMOY Taylor St E’s
St E's with the clean sweep!

Last edited:
My humble opinion.

Division 3
1. Middletown
2. Smyrna
3. Central
4. St. Georges

Central will be really good this year. But can't get past the Big 2 of Delaware. The Sals will probably take a step back this year.

OPOY Knight Smyrna
DPOY Wheeler Middletown
LMOY O'Neal Middletown

Division 2
1. Archmere
2. St. Marks
3. Friends
4. DMA

This is the hardest division to pick again this year. Archmere will be vying for a repeat. They may have the best coaching staff in the state. St Mark's probably has more starters coming back then any other team in D2. Woodbridge can also be a part of top 4. Dooley will have those boys ready. Keep in mind they haven't lost a game at home in 4 or 5 years.

OPOY Alberro Archmere
DPOY Udovich Archmere
LMOY Watson St Mark's

Division 1
1 St. Elizabeths
2. Laurel
3. Tatnall
4. Odessa

St E's and Benson has too much for the rest of D1 to compete. Odessa has a lot of good players coming back but they are still young.

OPOY Benson St E’s
DPOY O’Neill St E’s
LMOY Taylor St E’s
St E's with the clean sweep!
O’Neal for Middletown is no longer with the team. So you’d need another LMOY Candidate

I like what you got here just with some changes.

Division 3
1. Smyrna
2. Middletown
3. Salesianum
4. St. Georges

Division 2
1. Archmere
2. DMA
3. Friends
4. St. Marks

Division 1
1. St. Elizabeths
2. Odessa
3. Laurel
4. Tatnall

However I think Nate Ray from Sallies wins either Lineman/defensive player of the year in Division 3.

And In Division 1 I think Odessa QB Vinny Orlando wins OPOY over benson.

Here’s another question…….with so many great games on tap…:what’s everyone’s prediction on Best game if the year. Obviously mine, with no second guessing is Smyrna AT Middletown….with a Archmere vs. DMA a close second. That game ended horribly last year due to a penalty so that should be a good one.

Vinny Orlando.. oh hell yeah love that name for a QB. Might have to be BiBs guy this year for sure..

Go Vinny O!
Quack Quack Boom!

Was there an issue with his transfer to Smyrna?

will-ferrel-say-what.gif

Last edited:
Who do you have as the final four for each division
D3
1) Smyrna
2) Middletown
3) Central
4) Sallies

D2
1) Archmere
2) DMA
3) Friends
4) Caravel

D1
1) St E’s
2) Tatnall
3) Laurel
4) Odessa
We shall see. In D1, I think you are on it. In D2, Dover will be there. Sallies to take a step back. Central, I question. D2 - not even close. I will get into this more as we get closer. You still drinking that DMA juice - ha ha

Class 3a
Smyrna, Middletown, st George, central

class 2a
Archmere, DMA, st Marks, woodbridge

class 1a
St E, Odessa, tatnall, Laurel

We shall see. In D1, I think you are on it. In D2, Dover will be there. Sallies to take a step back. Central, I question. D2 - not even close. I will get into this more as we get closer. You still drinking that DMA juice - ha ha
Central has a good qb this year. TJ Morris is an athlete. He was hurt last year. I'm pretty sure he was all state outfielder in the spring. They also have quite a few skills players coming back. I'm not sure what their line looks like this year. If it's strong, they should be able to run the ball and control the clock. Play their game.

Reactions: BackinBlack86
Central has a good qb this year. TJ Morris is an athlete. He was hurt last year. I'm pretty sure he was all state outfielder in the spring. They also have quite a few skills players coming back. I'm not sure what their line looks like this year. If it's strong, they should be able to run the ball and control the clock. Play their game.
Sorry - should have read D3

Division 3
1. Middletown
2. Smyrna
3. Sallies
4. St. George's

OPOY Knight
DPOY Ray
Lineman ???... just because I think if Tay wins DPOY they will give it to an offensive lineman and I just don't know really anyone to make an informed decision.

Division 2
1. Archmere
2. Friends
3. St. Marks
4. DMA

OPOY. Albero
DPOY Watts DMA
Lineman I'm going to bet it is Watson but my deep down hope is DeNigris from DMA, BiB knows why on that one 😉lol.

Division 1
1. Laurel
2. St. Elizabeth
3. Tatnall
4. Odessa- I'll hop on this bandwagon

OPOY- Benson
DPOY???
Lineman Mikey Stevenson Tatnall- Just because I knew the kid when he played travel ball and he was a heck of a player

3a
1. Smyrna
2. Sals
3. Middletown
4. St Georges(Could be Penn if Holman stays)
OPOY:Knight
DPOY: Ray or Pearson
Middletown from what I have heard is struggling and they’re is brewing issues forming
2a:
1.Archmere
2.Wood Bridge
3. St Marks
4. Howard
Lots of sleeper teams that could win it this year. Will be a fun division
1a
1.Laurel
2. St E’s
3. Odessa
4. Charter

3a
1. Smyrna
2. Sals
3. Middletown
4. St Georges(Could be Penn if Holman stays)
OPOY:Knight
DPOY: Ray or Pearson
Middletown from what I have heard is struggling and they’re is brewing issues forming
2a:
1.Archmere
2.Wood Bridge
3. St Marks
4. Howard
Lots of sleeper teams that could win it this year. Will be a fun division
1a
1.Laurel
2. St E’s
3. Odessa
4. Charter

from what I understand is, this Friday is decision day but still working out in the gym with CR currently….CR will have good size on the o-line, maybe that’s why it’s taking longer than originally thought.

Coach seems excited....

Middletown is struggling…. From what they heard is absolutely fake news! I so the original comment is what needs to be followed up on for credibility. Far as Middletown struggling please let me know when those two have been in the same sentence as far as football in the last 20 years?? I’ll wIt on ot

Reactions: BackinBlack86
Middletown is struggling…. From what they heard is absolutely fake news! I so the original comment is what needs to be followed up on for credibility. Far as Middletown struggling please let me know when those two have been in the same sentence as far as football in the last 20 years?? I’ll wIt on ot
Thanks for the clarification sir..

I think what @SmyrnaOnTop is referring to is there may be rumblings from within about the new transfers (taking hometown kids spots) and the direction the program is going as far as out of state transfers and playing the OOS MonStars teams hence all the shade that brings on the program.. I could be wrong just a guess.. I mean you really can't do what MT is doing and not have some upset folks in and out of the program.

Last edited:
Reactions: 84rider
Pay zero attention to this!

I only feel qualified to take a stab at D2. And by qualified, I mean not qualified.

1. St Marks
2. Archmere
3. Friends (maybe even 2)
4. DMA (maybe 3)
5. Howard

OPOY has to be Albero

He tried to transfer but was denied. He either goes to Penn or CR. I heard it was probably gonna be Penn since Cr went 0-11 last year
Thanks for the update @SmyrnaOnTop. Bib had me thinking my intel was bad. Lol. I guess we'll find out soon where he lands. Good luck to the young man no matter where he decides to play.

Pay zero attention to this!

I only feel qualified to take a stab at D2. And by qualified, I mean not qualified.

1. St Marks
2. Archmere
3. Friends (maybe even 2)
4. DMA (maybe 3)
5. Howard

OPOY has to be Albero
@DelaNewb I'm curious why would you think Archmere would fall below St Mark's? They've had St Mark's number for the last five times they've played. They've been to the championship two years in a row. And they are bringing back arguably the best player in the state. I think St Mark's will be good but it will be hard for them to beat Archmere.

Just realized Penn's QB from last year Tiberi transferred to Sallies. Anyone know if he will be the starter there?

CR starts today so we will know if MH is staying put. I hope he does would really like to see what he can do there and the CR program could really use the shot in the arm.

Last edited:
Just realized Penn's QB from last year Tiberi transferred to Sallies. Anyone know if he will be the starter there?

CR starts today so we will know if MH is staying put. I hope he does would really like to see what he can do there and the CR program could really the shot in the arm.
Tiberi transferred to Sallies because his dad stopped being a coach for Penn that’s what I heard. Holman is one of the nastiest guys not last named Knight the state has seen. He never gets tackled on the first try. If he goes to CR he could carry them to some wins but I don’t think they do much. If he’s on Penn tho I think they would be a dark horse to win the whole thing. But we’ll see what happens

@DelaNewb I'm curious why would you think Archmere would fall below St Mark's? They've had St Mark's number for the last five times they've played. They've been to the championship two years in a row. And they are bringing back arguably the best player in the state. I think St Mark's will be good but it will be hard for them to beat Archmere.
Ik someone who went to 2 of St Mark’s 7s games and he said they had athletes but he’s worried about the line. Besides Watson they don’t really have anyone. He thinks that might hold them back from being a contender. They have the athletes to win it tho but will be surprised if they do.

Tiberi transferred to Sallies because his dad stopped being a coach for Penn that’s what I heard. Holman is one of the nastiest guys not last named Knight the state has seen. He never gets tackled on the first try. If he goes to CR he could carry them to some wins but I don’t think they do much. If he’s on Penn tho I think they would be a dark horse to win the whole thing. But we’ll see what happens

If he transfers back to Penn he would probably have to get a waiver to play. A bit late for that unless he can get on the docket for the Aug 11th meeting. I am betting he stays at CR

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT