ADVERTISEMENT

ARod

Uncle Bumfuzzled

D1AA Prospect
Sep 11, 2012
....has actually mad a good case these last couple of days against MLB. I am not saying he is innocent of using PED's but Selig has refused to testify. What is Bud afraid of? Let's just say that ARod may be getting railroaded. 50 games might be the appropriate suspension but 211? Show me real evidence, Bud.. It's confusing.

Bummy I agree with you. 50 games and let it go. I am not sure why the MLB just does not let all this old history of PED go and just fix it going forward. Pretty hard to find a star of that era that did not do it. Such a waste of time and money. If it was any other player you have to wonder if this would be going on?

I am a lifetime Yankee fan and do not think to much of ARod off the field. He is extremely arrogant. Not very friendly with the people (fans) who pay his salary.

I guess sometimes what goes around comes around.

Your comments are the exact response A-Rod is looking for. Let us not forget a few facts:

1. This process is what the MLB and the Players Association negotiated in the last CBA.
2. His walking out of the very process that every player must follow shows he thinks he deserves special treatment.
3. We are not privy to the evidence the MLB Is presenting.

I do agree it wouldn't hurt if the MLB released a rationale for the number of games.
Ex. 100 games for PEDS, 50 games for obstructing the investigation etc..

If the mutually agreed upon mediator finds that Bud Selig does not not need to appear then I cannot argue with that.

This will undoubtedly turn uglier as A-Rod pushes every dirty trick button to turn the attention away from what he did...he cheated again!

I'll get off my soapbox with my final thought, i hope Michael Weiner's (RIP) successor finds a common ground with the players association and MLB, and they go after stricter penalties for those that cheat the great game of baseball.

Sorry for the rant.

And just to clarify... Bud Selig has never testified in any case regarding steroids. He doesn't have to and I don't think he will

I am not a Yankees fan or an ARod fan. Arod admitted to using steroids when he was young but if I am not mistaken he has passed every drug test given by MLB. I don't understand Selig's zealotry. 211 games?

As a Red Sox fan, I hope May-Rod gets zero games and he and his $30 million/yr salary is on the Yankees roster next year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT