ADVERTISEMENT

Best face off middi

I don't think a goalie is allowed to face-off with a goalie head.
This post was edited on 3/21 9:09 PM by laxer11

St. Andrews face-off guy was nice, would always win the clamp and throw it behind him to wing men or himself.

You think Worrilow isn't playing for Concord?

Think again.

Concord's about to turn their season around come Satruday.

Concord plays Mt. Pleasant saturday i believe... They will probably win that but theyre not gonna be able to turn the season around... they just dont have to talent on their team

has anyone seen a kid named matt hollis from ths play? I've heard from a couple coaches that hes in the all state running but i havnt seen any of his games. I heard hes upwards of 70% on faceoffs, most likely goin D1

concord just picked up paul who has been a top face off middi since his freshman year with their strongest teams being brandywine and a.i. dupant, out of 11 more games im sure they can turn things around

the guy from tmhs?? is he any good?
#40. he had at least a 90% win rate against A.I., Concord, Glasgow, Newark, Sanford, Christiana, Brandywine, Delcastle, Saint E's, and Mount Pleasant.

Just some schmoe making his first post to talk himself up...that's all you can do, other than sit back and watch decent lacrosse.

ya if thats the case and thats who they are talking about then thats be impossible since they havent played concord

McKean..McKean, best face-off middie, give me a break there king of jelly, the dude got worked @ Poly...then got laid out.

i saw him get slashed in the groin.no knockouts at all...plus i think this is his first year even playn lax, i dont remebr him from last year

I hope your #40 bro...if not, you have some serious man love issues @ least some of these other dudes are in love with guys that can play.

Number 24 from Charter is a beast on face off... i dont know his name but we played them yesterday and i gotta give him credit... he's good

oh...I just saw the score of the charter m-town game?!?! Whats going on with M-town??? I would have thought that to be a close game?

Something must have happened they have not been the same team. They havent been able to play consistent at all. Every quarter they are a different team. They need to win now more then ever hope they know that.

With the charter and mtown game, charter won every face off and our offense (mtowns offense) barely had the ball all game... In the begining it seemed like that game would be a good and close one, but charter just pulled away.... But we just barely got the ball on offense because charter's #24 just killed it on face offs and they controlled it.

Did Hampe play?
This post was edited on 5/9 11:30 PM by slappya
This post was edited on 5/10 8:21 AM by slappya

yes hampe played but very limited vs charter he was on the field for no more then 15 minites

and middletown looked ok vs friends to even though friends came out on top 8-7

Why was he on the field for only 15 minutes? Did he get hurt? Isn't he Middletown's best player?

thanks for talking yourself up.....i wonder if justin sauerwin is faceoffdude????

.....at least talk yourself on posts that arent a few years old...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT