ADVERTISEMENT

Breaking News

Realtalk035

Getting reps on JV
Dec 10, 2012
Realtalk is always on the scene first and here it is rumor has it that a big time flight b star is academically intelligible. He plays on a top 5 preseason team and is there best player

Im not going to say this players name but I can confirm, this team had a chance to win it all.

Agreed rather not say name but it's 100%. Shame that these kids do not get it, lost a real big opportunity

It's only 2 Flight B Schools In The Top 5 Howard And St Georges Now Which School Is It..

If true: To the player, stay strong/positive and learn from this. Become a stronger person on and off court. Life lessons are price-less.

Where are the parents, coaches and mentors for an all state caliber player. It's mind boggling to me that people can't see what's happening in the classroom before it gets to this point.

Kudos to the school for not giving the kid a passing grade just so he could play. This happens at a lot of schools

frown.r191677.gif

This post was edited on 1/13 9:30 AM by ravensrooster2

All adults please remember this is a young man we are talking about, if true. Hopefully he can move forward from this. Now lets move onto next post...

This post was edited on 11/14 12:09 AM by ravensrooster2

This post was edited on 11/14 12:12 AM by ravensrooster2

This post was edited on 1/13 9:29 AM by ravensrooster2

This website never fails when it comes to posting negativity...instead of focusing the players that have signed to play college basketball from DE we have to talk about kids failing off & bad mouth them hiding behind usernames...Everyone fails in life either on or off the court but how you respond after failure is the test of true character...I promise you Lamar will be back better than ever, mark my words!!!

Most of the time success is not achieved without failure. Ask MJ & Quill you should've left his name off here. Most would know who he is without mentioning.

Agree with 3's. Dam young fella. After a big year last I was planning on checking him out a lot this year. Good luck with him getting back on track. Opportunity for next man up now

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT