ravensrooster2

Top 100 Prospect
Jun 30, 2010
RR2 OFFICIALLY JUMPED OFF THE DRAGON WAGON

510%2B4TKZYaL._SY445_.jpg

Reactions: sportsguy302
Does CA still recruit in all sports

LOL
wouldn't you like to know? Do the publics still use school choice to build their teams? Do Tech's still use carpentry or other unpopular career paths to get the players in they want?

Last edited:
Was just stirring the pot.

All the techs but Delcastle and Poly. They haven't caught on yet .

Caravel baseball is dirty. Fact.

Reactions: Jawnsky
Was just stirring the pot.

All the techs but Delcastle and Poly. They haven't caught on yet .

Caravel baseball is dirty. Fact.
eh whatever.. parents can send their kid to whatever school they want for whatever reasons DE is a school choice state but it is funny CA is dirty in baseball but St M is not? define recruiting and lets go from there. I really don't follow or know much about the CA baseball program to know how the kids chose to go there.. Its a great school that values their baseball/softball program so I assume they draw those kids in,, If I had a daughter who played softball CA would be my choice. No recruitment needed. If I had a Son who loved baseball it would be between CA or St M they have the rep and are good schools

Last edited:
@Dr
come on man
baseball be recruiting since I was a young lad!
quit drinking the Red Juice...
haaaaaa

Reactions: concord87
@RR
just cause some goofy parents are chasing dreams, I would never get the DIAA involved..
not that they would do anything anyway..
just saying
Caravel baseball coach is the King of recruiting!!
ask any baseball parent (who's kid has talent)
in the last 10 years and his name ( and academy) are the first to come up
He does know his shitz!!
and his brother is another talented coach..
GO DRAGONS!!
wagon is leaving and I'm drivin!!

@RR
just cause some goofy parents are chasing dreams, I would never get the DIAA involved..
just saying
He does know his shitz!!
GO DRAGONS!!
Don't care about baseball.. its boring lol.. wish the Lax coach could use his Sallies connections and get some meat to the table

@RR
just saying
He does know his shitz!!
GO DRAGONS!!

See Sparty knows.

Go Dragons!

haha
thanks dad!!
I learn from da best!!
Now go Pittsburgh.....need another score

Holy crap. I stand corrected. Elliott rookie of the year hands down. Might end up player of the year

My son plays football and some other middle schools sports at Caravel and the only teams that have actively "recruited" him are two private schools for a sport other then football. But it really depends on what you call "recruiting".

Every school in the state does it one way or another. Choice, exceptions to "test" so kids can get in, votechs pulling kids just like privates and their free to start with, etc. I honestly don't think any give $ other then financial aid and if a kid gets that they usually need it. But their coaches run into kids and their parents all the time - it's Delaware it's small - and don't kid yourself they talk sports and encourage kids to go to their schools.

@concord87
there wrestling program is suspect too!!!
haaaaaa
miss you bro!
Keep me out of this! Their wrestling coach Mike W is a good dude over there. Lately they have been losing more transfers than they get. A lot of competition in hs recruiting these days I guess. Lol.

I check in here occasionally! You gotta get out and see some matches. Way less stressful with no kid involved.

Reactions: spartakos
Hey Ravens I know your a big Caravel guy do you have any inside info on the possibility of a Barker Taylor Laznick return ? Friday night at the Dragons Den

Reactions: papa44
with Barker
Caravel 28
Glasgow 36

without Barker
Caravel 12
Glasgow 36
Roll Wagon Roll......

with Barker
Caravel 28
Glasgow 36

without Barker
Caravel 12
Glasgow 36
Roll Wagon Roll......

CA's D is better than that,, You can roll in on the Dragon Wagon but you will be leaving sailing on the Clipper Ship..I have extra eye patches if you need one,, Might even have a extra peg leg if you got the gold arrrr arrrr Rum for everyone!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT