ADVERTISEMENT

CA

Rut roe.. Dragons with a plethora of winners on the Flight B All Conference list..These must be all the best in the state guys who are gonna sink the Bucs ship..

Coach of the year – Coach Riley

Offense

Isaiah Wilson (Jr) – 1st Team Quarterback
Tavion Jones-Hill (Jr) – 1st Team Running Back
Zaqar Shaw (Sr) – 1st Team Offensive Guard
Jeremiah Carter (Sr) – 3rd Team Offensive Tackle
Mike Credle (Sr) – 1st Team Wide Receiver
Keishawn Jones (Jr) – 2nd Team Wide Receiver
Martise Younger (Jr) – Honorable Mention Wide Receiver

Defense

Chris Gibbs (Sr) – 3rd Team Defensive Tackle
Kelvin Tejada (Sr) – 3rd Team Defensive Tackle
Daryn Bacon (So) – 3rd Team Defensive End
Tymere Wilson (Jr) – 1st Team Linebacker
Tyrique Woodland (Sr) – 2nd Team Linebacker
Reggie Grinnell (Jr) – 1st Team Defensive Back
Jasaan Cunningham (Sr) – 2nd Team Defensive Back
Nathan Hovis (Sr) – Honorable Mention Defensive Back

Special Teams

Jasaan Cunningham (Sr) – 1st Team Returner
Mike Credle (Sr) – 2nd Team Punter

Good for them that a great haul right there. Congrats Dragons.

@Jawn..
going to be eating steak after the game!!
maybe a few cold ones..

Guess I'm the only one wondering if Barker's return actually helps Glasgow. CA had a good thing going with the QB that got them this far, has to be a little disrupting to throw Barker back in the mix especially since he didn't have much prior history with the team. Should be a good game.

Reactions: SingleWingNut
let's put it this way.. I wouldn't put it past anyone to engage in disinformation as a form of gamesmanship.. not even myself :p

It's play-off time.. no one can be trusted

Last edited:
Reactions: HSftballlaxFan
Guess I'm the only one wondering if Barker's return actually helps Glasgow. CA had a good thing going with the QB that got them this far, has to be a little disrupting to throw Barker back in the mix especially since he didn't have much prior history with the team. Should be a good game.
Honestly thinking the same - reminds me of the Eagles that one year they put McNabb back in after missing most of the year. Never a fan of that.

So after all this shit I have been talking about CA rolling GHigh I cant even go to the god damn game. Got stuck flying to San Fran for work and will not land back in PHL until 10PM Friday.

F*&^%..............................

CA still going to roll though:)

Reactions: HSftballlaxFan
@porky..
Haaaa
is that real??
Real....no, but it should be that s&*$ is funny!
I found it looking for something else. Ikey's the man...knows his movies!

wildcats-dvd_6400.jpg

So after all this shit I have been talking about CA rolling GHigh I cant even go to the god damn game. Got stuck flying to San Fran for work and will not land back in PHL until 10PM Friday.

Nole you good, your spot on the Buccaneer wagon is secure! But seats for those on the Dragon wagon jumping ship come time your plane lands....

bandwagon.jpg

........not so much!!!

fanoffootball, you called the wrong person on a place to eat, before, during or after a football game. My thing is to try and read about football on here, but I wonder sometimes. Again we have most of the regulars on here, that really don't have a life. I guess the home's don't have bingo anymore

fanoffootball, you called the wrong person on a place to eat, before, during or after a football game. My thing is to try and read about football on here, but I wonder sometimes. Again we have most of the regulars on here, that really don't have a life. I guess the home's don't have bingo anymore
Oh my gawd get a life like barf me out and gag me with a spoon.

Reactions: Porky Bacon

why you gotta be firing up the "896 Posse".....is Posse offensive ?

Bingo's the s&%t!

The-World%E2%80%99s-Top-10-Best-Bingo-Memes-3.jpg

You should give it a try MLV...you might get lucky!

@pork..
you will be cutting your own grass....haha

at least the do-it-yourself car wash will be available!!

-90Its funny watching the progression of parents from the 60's to now,,, It went from 50's kids rebelling from the stringent rules of 50's parents sparking the 60's-70's rebelliousness to the children of those kids splitting into factions in the 80's heavy rock RAP and New Wave .. but in the 80's the different factions we just had different ideals and everyone still got along and respected the others views.. 90's things got dark and people started to get split off.. Drugs and social status were major players.. but we still respected each others ideals and views.. The the 2000's when politics actually became a sporting event where it mattered which side won.. Thanks to MTV.. you know there was a time when what political party you were and who you voted for was secret and kept that way ,, for a reason.. well here we are now in an all out war and battle willing to beat another man down because of his political affiliation.. WTF!!! I am outta here real soon.. This is BS,, Just listen to the music not the agenda blog sites, twitters or anything else. The musicians get it

RR- wtf?
31246489.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT