ADVERTISEMENT

CA

hey those dudes buy trailers and they pay cash.. back off let them in.. most are hard workers and pay on time.. the drug cartel gang dudes stay down south in CA and Arizona for the most part just saying.. put it this way drug cartel dudes are not mowing no lawns nor buying lawnmowers and trailers.. I work in little Mexico DE .. most are very hard working folks who pay their bill's on time just trying to give their families a better life.They also are very conservative and have strong family values. We run a trailer park there as well and the only issues we have is with the white crazy folks.. just saying dont paint with a broad brush

Last edited:
Reactions: Uncle Bumfuzzled
Classic movie for anyone who has spent quality time in a cubicle.
Wheres my stapler? I'll burn this place down lol... and yea a spent a couple years in the cubicle computer software business.. the same time when this movie came out.. I went back to Sales Management real fast lol I didn't have a TPS report but I had a CPT report... wtf a report that was worthless for anything other than to shove up your ass as toilet paper lol

Reactions: Jawnsky
hey those dudes buy trailers and they pay cash.. back off let them in.. most are hard workers and pay on time.. the drug cartel gang dudes stay down south in CA and Arizona for the most part just saying.. put it this way drug cartel dudes are not mowing no lawns nor buying lawnmowers and trailers.. I work in little Mexico DE .. most are very hard working folks who pay their bill's on time just trying to give their families a better life.They also are very conservative and have strong family values. We run a trailer park there as well and the only issues we have is with the white crazy folks.. just saying dont paint with a broad brush
While my humor may indicate otherwise, my experience is the same as yours. Decent, hard working people that are an asset to the community. And yes, it is the crazy white folks you have to watch out for.

And while I am taking a brief break from my vow of silliness I'll come clean with Glasgow. I have been picking on the Dragons only because of the pimping for respect and attention that 302 was doing on here earlier in the year. I like the team and have the utmost respect for what they have accomplished. If the ball bounces right, I think they have as good a shot as any to win it all. However, my (limited) football knowledge leads me to believe that they have drawn a bad match up for their 1st playoff game. Had they met Caravel a week or two from now I would see things differently. Glasgow reminds me of the 2009 AI DuPont Tigers. There is a reason top programs play tough schedules. I'm expecting a low scoring, close game with a Maverick Jackson field goal being the difference.

I don't have a horse in this race, and don't care who wins. I'm heading to Glasgow expecting to see a classic playoff game. Good luck to both teams!

Back to the silliness......

Denmark06%20009-large.jpg
Is that 302 driving the Dragon wagon come 10:00...ha,ha!

Reactions: spartakos
O' yes porky football, some of us do tune in to read some things on football, like on a football forum. Is this a state run home you all on in on are you paying for it.

Reactions: Porky Bacon
Its not state run you dope. If you want state football news and facts then tune into wdel or newsjournal. This is a open forum run by rivals thtat happens to have no suiters to run de. Basically an abandonaed site and forum. Anarchy rules here

Last edited:
Sick as i am Captain Rooster will make the journey. Lil Rooster will take the helm. Just "prop me up beside buc ship till i die'. Lol

Last edited:
O' yes porky football, some of us do tune in to read some things on football, like on a football forum. Is this a state run home you all on in on are you paying for it.
C'mon MLV, I posted a football view earlier in this thread. 1 out of 29 posts isn't bad. Besides we all know you are just dying to break out of your morose state and join the posse!

sorry to say, the Dragon Wagon and the dysfunctional Posse could of jinxed the Dragons!!
way to unorganized to beat Caravel..good season though, something to build on..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT