ADVERTISEMENT

CAPITAL CLASSIC RESULTS 2017

He will be D1 for sure.. Mathews take most of shots ... Without him.smryna would be average at best .

Seemed like a very exciting day yesterday with the consolation and championship games. This is an excellent event for Delaware middle school basketball. I was able to watch a few games yesterday and there is a lot of promising young talent, both girls and boys. It will be interesting to see where these youngsters end up for high school. Academics is ALWAYS first so I hope these kids understand the work ethic required in the classroom and use this as a springboard to propel and develop their athletic talents.

Any chance of players you've watched playing varsity next year for 8th or 9th grade?

Heard St. Thomas More
, Polytech and Delmarva Christian are in the mix for some serious talent.

If Sussex Tech were smart they would hire Dwight Tingle or Damon Ayers.

I'm with you with Tingle or Ayers! If you're serious about your program those two would be my leading candidates down south.

J12 FYI...coaches choose their own respective All-Tournament Players...Sportsmanship Award and MVP...unfortunately inaccurate statistics from ineffective managers can and did play a part in that decision..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT