ADVERTISEMENT

D.Sills V on channel 6

Oh I answered the question i suck nothing but what are you sucking that is the question

Just so you know double d idiot means you are twice the iddiot yeah i made that shit up. How you like me know?

If my babysitter had a DD and introduced it I would have no parts of getting rid if it. Just saying

I'm not sure why we wouldn't except a team that plays on espn. Red Lion itself was not the proper venue but hindsight is 20/20... obviously that team wouldn't be apart of the DIAA but it would of given a lot of kids the opportunity to play against the best talent in the U.S.

If a parent felt their kid was up to the challenge of competing on the national stage, more power to them is all I'm saying.

I would be interested to know why pickles and eagle are so fired up about the topic, did I miss something

Reactions: spartakos
I'm not sure why we wouldn't except a team that plays on espn. Red Lion itself was not the proper venue but hindsight is 20/20... obviously that team wouldn't be apart of the DIAA but it would of given a lot of kids the opportunity to play against the best talent in the U.S.

If a parent felt their kid was up to the challenge of competing on the national stage, more power to them is all I'm saying.

Does that happen in other states at other schools? A man pretends to be Christian and uses a religious affiliated school to bring in an inch of talented kids, all while knowingly breaking the rules and lying (sins) with the sole purpose of advancing your son's interests? And when your son leaves you leave all the other kids high and dry?

Sounds like a really good Christian to me.

I would be interested to know why pickles and eagle are so fired up about the topic, did I miss something
Eagles i know. Pickles i don't but they could be one in the same then i do know. Lol sills beat eagles dad out of some money on a business deal like 20 years ago in Rehobeth. Dude is still smarting over it

eAgles i know. Pickled I don't but they could be one in the same then i do know. Lol sills beat eagles dad out of some moneybon a business deal likr 20 years ago inbRebobeth

Was it the same rehoboth place he got sued over? Or was that a different time that good Christian man was sued?

But why are you concerned so much, some of your recent posts show that Christianity is not a very high priority for you, no disrespect or judgment intended.

The school didn't mind when they were getting the new facilities, when they realized what was going on they ended the relationship.

As I said earlier hindsight is 20/20

Reactions: ravensrooster2
So why attack the parents or parent that choose to attend the school, in the beginning everyone was on board with the idea.

If you choose to send your child to the school wouldn't you defend that decision from outside attacks.

When things got bad for the red lion students the program was dismantled

So why are we still talking about that situation.

As I said before I know nothing about the sills family, what I do know is the kid played very good football last night and big ups to him for fighting through the adversity i.e. The USC stupid offer and his attempts to play QB at the next level.

Does that happen in other states at other schools? A man pretends to be Christian and uses a religious affiliated school to bring in an inch of talented kids, all while knowingly breaking the rules and lying (sins) with the sole purpose of advancing your son's interests? And when your son leaves you leave all the other kids high and dry
Sounds like a really good Christian to me.
jesus pickle are you that naive? The answer is yes Don Bosco , St Petes. Gilman ,Good Counsel, Dematha, Calvert Hall , St Thomas Aquinas, De La Salle mater dei, Gonzaga, st johns. Mcdonogh, Bishop Gordon. IMG. Canadian prep. Imhotep meumann goretti etc.......

So why attack the parents or parent that choose to attend the school, in the beginning everyone was on board with the idea.

If you choose to send your child to the school wouldn't you defend that decision from outside attacks.

When things got bad for the red lion students the program was dismantled

So why are we still talking about that situation.

As I said before I know nothing about the sills family, what I do know is the kid played very good football last night and big ups to him for fighting through the adversity i.e. The USC stupid offer and his attempts to play QB at the next level.

I've never once said a bad word about the boy. I hope he does well. I just get annoyed when #Suckers like RR try and defend anything that was done at red lion or ECA. Both those schools were just a morally bankrupt man's attempt to boost his son's profile at the expense of other kids. Plain and simple. He used all kinds of methods to attract kids and parents (competition, scholarships, Christianity) but in the end it turned out to be exactly what Daddy Sills said it wasn't- a vehicle to get his kid exposure

jesus pickle are you that naive? The answer is yes Don Bosco , St Petes. Gilman ,Good Counsel, Dematha, Calvert Hall , St Thomas Aquinas, De La Salle mater dei, Gonzaga, st johns. Mcdonogh, Bishop Gordon. IMG. Canadian prep. Imhotep meumann goretti etc.......

Those are all catholic schools. Not schools funded by one parent

To be honest I've always assumed that everyone knew these schools recruited football players as well as basketball players. I also wondered why delaware never got a "all star " team together. Look what's going on with Sanford in basketball, these teams are quite common outside of our state

To be honest I've always assumed that everyone knew these schools recruited football players as well as basketball players. I also wondered why delaware never got a "all star " team together. Look what's going on with Sanford in basketball, these teams are quite common outside of our state

Is Sanford funded by one parent? And thus is it at risk of going under and displacing a bunch of kids if that one parent decides to stop supporting it? Like at ECA?

I'm not fired up, I called RR a SillsSucker and he shit-n-git on me (shit in his diaper and got pissed)
haha you think i am pissed. Your not that important to me Trust me what you say or think involks no emotion. My response to you is just trying to show you whata fool you are. But yeah i get it is waste of time. Your narcissistic ass won't get it anyway

Not defending anyone but a lot of kids got noticed besides sills, I'm not sure what the numbers are but I believe a high percentage of kids got college scholarships to play football. As a parent, if you send your kid a so called football factory, I have to believe that they feel this may of been their kids best way to get noticed and get a football scholarship.

No Sanford isn't run by one parent but the premise is the same, parents send their kids to the place they think they will get noticed, in Sanfords case they also get a great education. Win win situation

Not defending anyone but a lot of kids got noticed besides sills, I'm not sure what the numbers are but I believe a high percentage of kids got college scholarships to play football. As a parent, if you send your kid a so called football factory, I have to believe that they feel this may of been their kids best way to get noticed and get a football scholarship.

What about the kids hung out to dry at ECA?

Is Sanford funded by one parent? And thus is it at risk of going under and displacing a bunch of kids if that one parent decides to stop supporting it? Like at ECA?
is there a religious underlying belly at Sanford looking to
Overthrow the leadership and willing to use the new undesirable black kids as a lightning rod to push their agenda ? Nope

We keep saying what about the kids, they couldn't go to or be affiliated with ECA unless the parents or parent allowed it. I'm pretty sure that with all the news regarding red lion, the parents knew what they were getting involved with, time to share the blame

We keep saying what about the kids, they couldn't go to or be affiliated with ECA unless the parents or parent allowed it. I'm pretty sure that with all the news regarding red lion, the parents knew what they were getting involved with, time to share the blame

I blame the devil, not the sheep

#SnakeInTheGrass
#Sssssssnake

When the ship started to sink some parents jumped off and some parents stay on board until they reached land ECA, live learn and move on, no sense in dwelling on the past

No I think he truely had the best of intentions it just didn't work out that way. it's not that big of a deal I get it you and others have your perception of who he is and think he was all about his kid but that simply is not the truth. He firmly believed he had a mission to help these kids i know this because i know him. I am not saying he is a saint and lord knows he made mistakes but he is not a villain

Last edited:
I've gotta agree, heck we just watched his son play on prime time tv, no regrets

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT