ADVERTISEMENT

D.Sills V on channel 6

I've gotta agree, heck we just watched his son play on prime time tv, no regrets

So getting his kid on prime time tv was the goal? Not providing a Christian-based education and athletic opportunity to many children?

Are you his business partner or something? Does he have a younger kid who's classed with your kid and you're hoping he starts another couple bullshit schools?

Now now pickles what about those Christian values, don't think my sixteen yr old daughter would be a very good teammate, scared of her own shadow but she did go on her first missions trip to the Dominican Republic this summer, just sharing

Reactions: PickleEveryEndNow
pickle your just looking stupid now. Haterade just flows through your veins
Smh You make me embarrassed that i even responded to you or even acknowledged your existence

This thread is hilarious.

I actually enjoyed watching the kid play last night. Looked great. He's playing DI football which is a great accomplishment. I, like most people think the Dad is an a-hole but I won't hate on the kid because of it.

At some point I hope we can all put to the rest the whole ECA/Red Lion thing. It's over. Let's move on.

This thread is hilarious.

I actually enjoyed watching the kid play last night. Looked great. He's playing DI football which is a great accomplishment. I, like most people think the Dad is an a-hole but I won't hate on the kid because of it.

At some point I hope we can all put to the rest the whole ECA/Red Lion thing. It's over. Let's move on.

Just like many things on here I like arguing one side because I know RR will passionately defend the other, in this case anything that is or was ECA or Red Lion. In all seriousness though I actually root for the kid quite a bit and think it's pretty damn impressive that he was able to switch from QB to legit D1 receiver like he has. Would be nice to see him go pro and sign with the eagles, might be redemption for them after completely missing the boat on Godwin (who will be a pro bowler)

Still, what happened at that school was pretty sad and it's obvious from the fact that people still get fired up at just the mention of the name. I would LOVE to see a documentary or 30 for 30 on the entire thing because it's pretty fascinating. RR would definitely be one of the main figures of the show.

Just like many things on here I like arguing one side because I know RR will passionately defend the other, in this case anything that is or was ECA or Red Lion. In all seriousness though I actually root for the kid quite a bit and think it's pretty damn impressive that he was able to switch from QB to legit D1 receiver like he has. Would be nice to see him go pro and sign with the eagles, might be redemption for them after completely missing the boat on Godwin (who will be a pro bowler)

Still, what happened at that school was pretty sad and it's obvious from the fact that people still get fired up at just the mention of the name. I would LOVE to see a documentary or 30 for 30 on the entire thing because it's pretty fascinating. RR would definitely be one of the main figures of the show.

Would make for a interesting show no doubt but not so sure I would factor in there anywhere. I didn't have anything to do with it other having a kid in the school who played football. Yeah I defended them on this forum but I seriously doubt DePreps would make the show

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT