Top 100 Prospect
Oct 5, 2018
Final

1. Hodgson (10-0 )–58+4bp=62
2. Middletown (9-1) –55+3bp=58
3. Smyrna (8-2) –50+4bp=54
4. Sussex Central (8-2)–48 +1bp=49
5. Concord (6-4)–36+9bp=45
6. Salesianum (6-4) –37+7bp=44 (head to head over Dover)

Dover (6-4) –40+4bp= 44

BP's
OOS

ANC 7 wins ( Friends)
Kennett (PA) 9 wins (St Marks)
Episcopal Academy 9 wins (Sallies)

Parkside 9 wins ( Delmar)
St Marys 7 wins (Delmar)
Easton 6 wins (Delmar)

Glenelg 7 wins (Smyrna)
La Plata 6 wins ( Central)

In State

HVT- 9 wins
TH- 8 wins
WB- 9 wins
Central 8 wins
Lake 8 wins

Middletown 9 wins
Howard 9 wins

Caravel 8 wins
Smyrna 7 wins
AI 8 wins
Delmar 8 wins
Archmere 7 wins

Friends 7 wins
DMA 7 wins

St Marks 6 wins
RLCA 7 wins

Last edited:
Looking at the points for Dover. Is it safe to assume Dover is only getting 4 points for Northeast? Not sure of Northeast’s enrollment but it has to be close to a D1.

Dover- Hvt 1, Sals 1, Northeast 6, Cape 6, Milford 1, Smyrna 1, Poly 6, Tech 6, Central 6, CR 6 = 40 plus bp's HVT 2, Smyrna 1, Central 1 44.. 44 is posted as final points

Last edited:
Thanks. You are one step ahead of me with the bonus points. I appreciate the work.
I may head to the Episcopal game today.

I was thinking of doing it.. Not only because it will determine play-offs here but it will be a great championship game with wild crowd and it's something to do.. Only problem is Episcopal only has stands on one side that are not all that big and parking can be a bitch so it may sell out.. I will post the lay out so you can decide.. I don't remember if you can stand all the way around the track behind the fence but I don't think you can. Think you have to pay to go inside the fence and only allowed in the stands

campus.jpg

Last edited:
Concord 35, St. Georges 0 FINAL

That settles it... now its between Dover and Sallies for the last spot... Episcopal wins Sals is in, Episcopal loses Dover is in

Looks like they put some stands and extra porta potty's in for the game... Shine should be fine

EI8Sx0mWsAEMLzh

Agree gate .. Dover made a gutsy run though.. hats of to them when they could have folded after Milford then Smyrna loss.. kept it interesting until about 4:30pm on the final Saturday of the regular season

Well now Dover's football team can focus on the basketball season.

Sallies vs. Smyrna Round 2 is going to be very interesting.

I also think Concord has a GOOD shot vs. Sussex Central.

Hats off the Dover for turning their season around.

Great season Concord for being the spoiler in which I stated they would be 3 weeks ago. A couple of you guys thought Concord wouldn’t matter to these teams.

Sallies will beat Smyrna the second time around. I don’t know if Harris will allow Harp to play. Let’s be honest with ourselves, Harp transferred to Smyrna to wrestle. Not sure if the gentleman agreement was to he allow Judy to keep Harp through the playoffs.

Debo got something for that..

all-25-ray-lewiscontentimage_00.jpeg.adapt.crop16x9.320w.jpeg
Debo against any offense that runs in between the tackles will look like that. Debo against a spread offense has him breaking his ankles. He looks like a DPOY against most Henny teams. But wait until he plays against HVT. Those Smyrna trainers will need an extra roll of tape to support his ankles so he can walk off the field.

Last edited:
I guess you didn’t pick up what I was putting down about Smyrna playing HVT.
That's cause you're talking out of....Both sides of your mouth. In one sentence you say Sallies will beat Smyrna the second time around. Then you talk about Debo's ankles needing tape when he plays HVT. You can't have both.
What is your deal anyway? Wrestler are never yanked off the playoff football team. In what world are you hallucinating in? Come-on, dude do better.

I know Dover lost the game but did you see when Peace had Dbo 1 on 1 in open space and took his ankles? Lol but i dount theys pull hugo hes been too important to that defense. Excited for some playoff football

I thought that when the contract with out of state schools was signed, the D1/D2 determination was made based on the school enrollment at that time. If indeed it is a D2 then this should not be a surprise to BDN. I am sure this is buried in some DIAA rules/regulations

In my opinion it is irrelevant which teams qualify as the 5th and 6th seeds. It's clear this is a three horse race between Hodgson, Middletown and Smyrna. Let's face it Salesianum had their chance in the regular season with the top three and lost each time. If they don't qualify it won't because of the D2 teams on their schedule but instead because they couldn't compete against the best in Delaware.

If Sallies kicks the extra point against MTown and settled for a tie. Personally, I wouId rather try to win and lose than settle for a tie. I think the tie would have given Sallies 3 points.

If Sallies kicks PAT. Game went into overtime. BDN either felt they couldn’t win in OT or because of how they scored MT would have been so distracted they couldn’t focus on the 2pt play. I’d like to think the later because kid was wide open QB just missed him.

No joke at all. The committee has Mastery Charter as a D2 school. They are a 5A school in PA. The committee will give their answer tomorrow
The mastery charter school of Shoemaker Campus that The Sals played against has a student population that is under 800 students in grades 7-12. I believe the mastery campus school you are referring to is Simon Gratz. The mastery charter school of Simon Gratz consisting grades 9-12 with a student population of over 1,100.
Each mastery charter school offers the same as well as different extra curricular activities. These charters do not form together in extra curricular activities. Whoever spoon fed you that all campuses formed together as one super team is delusional at best. Imagine forming a football team with all of the master charter schools with a total student population of over 11,000.

Pickett Mastery Charter (whom Sals scheduled officially) piaa has as a 5A team based on enrollment of the 5 schools who do indeed form a coop football team.. Rockem you don't know what you talking about.What else is new. I provided proof during the summer when the game was scheduled then again a few days ago.. If DIAA doesn't want to consider the coop then they would be wrong in doing that,, IMO..

http://www.piaa.org/Schools/directory/details.aspx?ID=13443
scroll down to "football" and see "coop guests" also see AAAAA classification.. "coop guests" that means those schools also provide players for the football team

http://www.piaa.org/schools/classifications/requirements.aspx
scroll to football and look at requirements for class AAAAA male enrollment grades 9-11 387-560

** I did however find some new information on how the coop guest enrollments are calculated for PIAA but would assume DIAA would follow how we would do it here (Cab Calloway and Charter).. None the less PIAA has their male enrollment grades 9-11 at minimum of 387. If you do the math to include girls and the 12th grade then it is possible they would come under 1045 but not likely.but possible

When two schools enter into a coop agreement, one is considered the host school and one is considered the guest school. PIAA counts 100% of the eligible students from the host school and 50% of the eligible students from the guest school to determine classification.

https://www.maxpreps.com/high-schoo...ett-pumas-(philadelphia,pa)/football/home.htm

This is the "host" school Sallies played.. Simon Gratz is not part of the coop but the others are

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT